GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by John 929

1. John 929

Multiple Software Issues - startin the rejection process.

Good point, I'm sure you're right. Just another example of poor coding and incorrect database tech. I've now started a formal complaint with VW UK with a view to rejecting the car. Such a shame as in other ways it's an excellent car.
  2. John 929

Hi, you are certainly not alone. This is a common problem accross many models. I'm not sure about the lights but picking up other signs (or exit speed signs) and incorrectly applying them and braking is very common. It get's the displayed speed limit wrong about 10% of the time. Last week...
  3. John 929

Hi Peter, I've been dealing with my local VW dealer so far, however I think it's time to up the game and complain to VW UK. I've had a google about and am having difficulty finding a complaints process or email. What site or address did you use when you complained to VW UK? Cheers, John.
  4. John 929

Hi, interesting to see that the rubbish software is not just my car. Some of the issues have been fixed with the latest software. Plus you can now turn off the so called Eco Tips from the menu. My 2021 Mk8 is back in again next wednesday for the following..... This is a paste form my note to...
  5. John 929

Hi Pete, Sounds like you have some software issues too. The mk 8 is a great car spoiled by software. Is yours an auto? I'll keep you posted. it's going in on wednesday with the following list and I've told them not to return it till the issues are fixed. It's un driveable. Ping after 5...
  6. John 929

Hi, Just thought I'd share my issues and see is any other owners are going down the same path to rejecting their car as I am. I've owned the Mk8 1.5 eTSI auto for 3 months. too many software bugs to list but the main ones are.... - Traffic hazard warning restricted ping comes up after 5 mins...