GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by johnny12345

1. johnny12345

My rad fan blew through the hood of my camaro

Thought you guys might like to see even though its not a VW I had a fan that was supposed to be on a clutch fan but swapped to a solid drive fan shaft without changing the actual fan. At high RPM the shaft could'nt stay together:cry: Shaft let go at about 5500 rpm
  2. johnny12345

hideous or not so bad?...NON VW CONTENT

This is my 79 camaro, was all red untill I decided to pinstripe, painted mirrors and front side vents black. The problem is I'm blinded by love and can't tell if this thing is ugly or not. I know not everyone loves this style of Camaro, so please comment only on mods to the car, not the...
  3. johnny12345

Am I screwed or what?

O.k here the situation, I WAS on driver probation, which means if you get one more driving infraction you get a suspension. Well guess what........ thats right, you guessed it, I got a ticket. I disputed the ticket, so at this point in time I'm NOT proven guilty. My driver probation is...
  4. johnny12345

Kwik-E mart??????

I guess the convience store chain 7-11 has changed some of there stores into actual Kwik-E marts, just like off the Simpsons. Shelves stocked with Buzz Cola, Radio-active man cereal, squishies and other products that apperead on the Simpsons. Its a legit convience store, true story, theres...
  5. johnny12345

Help me name my dog.....Please

Were getting another minature pincher puppy tomorow. Its a female and she's black and tan like the one on the bottom right. We need help choosing a name. Any suggestions?
  6. johnny12345

how to upload from url?

yup just what the title said. I can't upload pic from my computer so I've uploaded some pics to photobucket, but don't know how to get them from there to here. I know, I suck.......whatever
  7. johnny12345

Help on attaching images

O.k I got some pics, but when I go to "insert image" it says list the name of URL, don't know what do. Help anyone?