GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Am I screwed or what?

johnny12345

Touring Car Champion
O.k here the situation, I WAS on driver probation, which means if you get one more driving infraction you get a suspension. Well guess what........ thats right, you guessed it, I got a ticket. I disputed the ticket, so at this point in time I'm NOT proven guilty. My driver probation is now over and my hearing is coming up and I am not guilty as of yet and I am no longer on the drivers probation, but at the time of the infraction I was on the drivers probation.

So am I screwed or am I scraping by and dodging a bullet?

Oh yeah, I was on the probation because I got a couple of tickets in a certian amount of time. In B.C there really cracking down on speeding.

gatorfast

man amongst boys
Sounds like if you are found guilty you may face suspension since ypu were on probation at the time. Good luck.

kirk180

Go Kart Champion
Shew...sounds like you better hope that goes without notice. I def wouldn't say anything about it if I were you. Hopefully you'll luck out and sneak under the radar. Good luck.

Pfft, either way. It's no biggie. You'll just have to drive without a license and be nervous all the time, living off ther cruise control button. Plenty of us have been there before.:tongue:

johnny12345

Touring Car Champion
Nah I don't think I'd drive without the license, I'm pretty sure that if you get caught driving during a suspension here you get a year suspension, $1000 fine, 7 days in jail and 30 day vechile impound.

johnny12345

Touring Car Champion
Sounds like if you are found guilty you may face suspension since ypu were on probation at the time. Good luck.

But what about "innocent untill proven guilty"? I'm still innocent and am no longer on probation. They waited for 8 months before sending me notice of a hearing, they had months to give me a hearing while I was still on probation. They snooze, they lose. Thats what I'm hoping for anyways.

VDubVirus

Euro-Elitist Moderator
your screwed. cards are stacked against you on this one buddy.

Plyngntrffc

FIA GT Newbie
what was the ticket for speed? what speed in what zone? even if you get out of say the points...there's really no way you can get fully out of a ticket like that...i htink your screwed...sorry dude...if you were on probation, you should have limited your driving, and not sped...simple

bennylenny88

bora bora dude
in england if your on "probation" and get in trouble again and go to court after the end of your probation then because you were in trouble before the end date it`ll count that you broke the rules if your proven guilty.
sorry mate.

mkodada

Ready to race!
I just got pulled over this morning on my way to work, for 75 in a 50. I did not get a ticket, the beautiy of a PBA card.

Plyngntrffc

FIA GT Newbie
Police Benevolent Association, you support the police with a donation, they give you a card/sticker and it helps...alot