GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by m3iss3li

1. m3iss3li

Infotainment Hardware and Software Updates

Had my car in for 3,5 weeks for GPS problems. They changed the OCU between gateway and 5f, updated from 1896 to 1899 as per the updated 91CU campaign and switched my ethernet cables (the old ones had been destroyed by VW service). For now everything seem to work just fine. Also, the...
  2. m3iss3li

Yes, correct. But actually with the "square" format dials as shown in the picture few posts ago. And I'm on Discovery Pro.
  3. m3iss3li

I have H56 and SW1896. Car is My21. Maybe some HW has been switched earlier, I'm the second owner.
  4. m3iss3li

I have the map between the dials on my H56 hardware.
  5. m3iss3li

I have a complaint open on it with the dealer as well. The car is in currently for infotainment issues - I'll update if they comment something on the open TPI for jerky gearbox. Interesting stuff with the AC - will try that myself once I get the car back.
  6. m3iss3li

I think in some other thread it was stated by VW that the jerking brake problem had to do with the regenerative braking system, so could be impacted under "brake electronics".
  7. m3iss3li

That is just…. wow :D I need to drive my car close to a shop as well so that it gets scared, lmao.
  8. m3iss3li

Not sure if 1899 will make this better - hopefully. Some has got the update already, most have not. Hopefully I'll get it OTA before my service visit in the beginning of Jan.
  9. m3iss3li

Not sure, did not own the car back then. But it has been carried out some time ago already. The 1896 update seem to have had the negative impact on DSG behaviour for me.
  10. m3iss3li

I have OUF1 done but no 1899 OTA as of yet - will keep you posted if I receive one. I did schedule in a warranty service for Jan due to infotainment issues amongst others (jerky downshift, missing navigation in cockpit, hillhold not working etc.).
  11. m3iss3li

Have anyone been able to get rid of the jerky downshift with OTA / Field updates or any other fixes that would have been carried out (gearbox reset etc.)? I'm on 1896 still and having this issue.