GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by MDgti08

1. MDgti08

ram 2500 3.73, 3.42, or 4.10 rear axle ratio?

hey guys im in the market for a new truck and im looking into the new dodge ram 2500 with the hemi. (i wish i could get the turbo diesel but its too expensive. :/ ) what rear axle do you guys recommend? Im not really going to be towing anything too heavy and ill be getting 4x4. the 3.73 comes...
  2. MDgti08

didnt pass low idle smog

hey guys I have a 1992 toyota pickup 3.0l v6. I ended up not passing the low idle part of the smog test. The guy told me the cat was prolly bad so i replaced it, anything else you would recommend replacing? any advise would be appreciated, thanks guys.
  3. MDgti08

what would u trade your car in for?

hey guys i think its about that time to trade my car in. its pretty much a full bolt on stage 2+. i love the power but hate the headache and constant wondering if my cam follower has been eaten through etc. what would you guys trade ur car in for? i wanna start doing my hw now. im thinking of...
  4. MDgti08

Need help choose a first camera

Hey guys ive spent the past couple days reading over some of the other posts but still have some questions. I would like to know what's my best bang for my buck. Right now I'm looking at a used nikon d60 for 415 New nikon d3000 for 450 plus tax New canon Eos rebel Xs with two lenses the...
  5. MDgti08

Stickers you like

Soo I'm just wondering what stickers you have seen/ have thought up that you would like to see on a mkv. Post up pictures of you got it.
  6. MDgti08

1995 seadoo engine repair

really random but i thought i would ask u guys for some advise. so i have a 1995 seadoo that is currently not working. my uncle took a girl out on it who wasnt so smart and she sucked up a rock and it jammed in the impeller. she kept trying to start it over and over with the rock jammed. it...
  7. MDgti08

snowboarding season passes

I know its summer but its the best time to buy a season pass for the mts. i was wondering whos buying a pass where and for how much. im thinking either big bear or mt high. i cant decide.
  8. MDgti08

cop vs firefighter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-QgctZDpHSQ and FF video. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y5co3VHXTgQ
  9. MDgti08

questions on location and angles

ok so a bunch of my friends want to get together and have a photo shoot of our cars. the problem is there are 7+ cars that wanna be in the picture and none of us know anything about photography. any suggestions on where would be a good place to take this kinda picture and what angles are good...
  10. MDgti08

guy nails gf with a discustiing concoction

i dont even know what to say http://www.break.com/index/girlfriend-nailed-with-disgusting-concoction.html
  11. MDgti08

quotes to live by

jw what quotes u guys have heard over the years that u have taken to heart, found funny, sound truthful, etc. one i found for the most part to be truthful is when it comes to girls believe nothing that you hear and only half of what u see. (no offense ladies) another one is "the things u most...
  12. MDgti08

cool ride

http://videos.streetfire.net/video/SlingShot_380519.htm crazy people.
  13. MDgti08

what next?

so i am having a little trouble deciding on what i should get next so i thought i would ask everyone's opinion. right now i have apr stage 2. 3 inch catless dp. k&n cold air intake and vmr boost gauge. i have around 500 to spend. what should i get next? should i get springs? or should i get the...
  14. MDgti08

what do i get?

i am having some trouble deciding what i should buy. i have about 400 to spend (birthday was yesterday). do i go with an iphone? or do i go with a dv/pcv ? if i go with the dv/pcv do i go with the forge dv and just the bsh pcv stage 1 kit to save money? or do i go with the bsh dv and save till i...
  15. MDgti08

done with relationships