GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

done with relationships

Remus6

ViVa La Fuga!WLF
Wow man, harsh. I know what it's like to get cheated on, and I thought about giving up like you have. One day, you'll meet that someone that will change your mind. I think I have met the one that changed mine, but I'm not sure yet.

said the same thing after my last relationship. still think the same way. get with a girl for one night then move on.

-mission-

Direkt Schalt Getriebe
There are exceptions, but I don't think while you are still studying any girl is worth it long term. :iono:

AFTER you've been out working for a while, seen a bit of the world, played the field a bit .. THEN you've got enough experience to pick women who are better for the long term - cause just like you they have some experience, probably broken some hearts and had their heart broken.

Sure I had more than my share of girlfriends from when I was 16 to about 30, different nationalities, different ages (some younger some older), different education/professions, virgins v's experienced, and a few with some mental "stability" issues (eating disorder, depression, manic, stalking, cheaters, and then there was the girl who liked males and females). But it wasn't until after all that you start to find what works for you.

Ultimately it'll be the girl that picks you - you just gotta know which fish to reject - that only gets easier with experience. In the mean time don't take things toooooo seriously.

Everyone's experience is different - but I know of very few college type romances that make it beyond and into work life. I do know highschool sweethearts that have been married 20+ years - the exception, not the rule.

- M -

FLIPSCOUT

str8dubn
i feel you man. i have had two serious relationships, and i am still a young dude. after them both im taking it easy for a while because there is so much life to live and experience without the significant other...its always nice to have the wifey to fall back onto but for for now im living it single and happy..

what i have to say to you is...

Never trust the three W's, the weather, your work, women...
weather, work , and women....

the weather may look nice and sunny but later on it might downpour on you.
you could put so much time and effort in your job, vice versa, but one day you may brake your neck and not be able to work anymore.

and as for women....^compare and contrast...

i just broke up with my first girlfriend last weekend. our reason for doing so was that she had too much work to do with school and that the relationship wwas to much of a distraction. i dont know if i should believe that or not but ill give her the benefit of the doubt. its tough getting over stuff though. she was my first GF. i thought it was perfect. plus the reason we met was because she drove a GTI. so much for dub love. Ive gotten with another girl in the mean time which is better looking and prolly a better person than my ex but its not the same. only time will tell.

i just broke up with my first girlfriend last weekend. our reason for doing so was that she had too much work to do with school and that the relationship wwas to much of a distraction. i dont know if i should believe that or not but ill give her the benefit of the doubt. its tough getting over stuff though. she was my first GF. i thought it was perfect. plus the reason we met was because she drove a GTI. so much for dub love. Ive gotten with another girl in the mean time which is better looking and prolly a better person than my ex but its not the same. only time will tell.

first girlfriends are hard to get over, but in a year or two you'll be laughing about it. even though i can't really tell how serious of a relationship it was, that's usually the case lol.

Si Killer

RIP BOVICE
op, this is a shame, but you got stuck with 2 bitches out of millions of women. you'll find someone better next time

SRTthis

NJ 2 FL
dont let it get to you. people are f***ed up. Just because some of us have hearts doesnt mean the rest of the world does. My best advice to you is dont get into a serious relationship right now. From what i read your going into Med school and want to buy your own place and start a life. Im not saying not have any fun or take a girl out once in awhile but your young and have a bright future so keep your options open for now.

James G

Spool makes me drool.
'Soz for what ure going through man, once burn't twice carefull...

or maybe twice burn't thrice carefull? :biggrin:

a good way to get back would be nudes :lol:

(what, this is a forum, what do you expect, i'm not denying i'm a 55y.o in a trench coat... i like tits :iono:)

eROCK

Go Kart Champion
said the same thing after my last relationship. still think the same way. get with a girl for one night then move on.

Dats right man, you gotta hit it and quit it, bro.