GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by MKV808

1. M

2010 Merc C300 vs 2010 Lexus IS250?

Which one would you guys get? They are around the same price, the C300 being 1k more than the other. I went to both dealerships today and I was hoping for some unbiased opinions from GTI owners. I started out liking the IS250 first, then when I went to check out the Merc C300, I decided that the...
  2. M

Deciding to buy a fun used rwd car

First off let me say that this next car that I'm going to buy will not replace my GTI....simpliy it will be my DD so my gti can get some good deserving rest. I live about 10 minutes away from a nice mountain road so this car will not only be my DD but a fun road car as well. I have many...
  3. M

Stupid customers at your work place? Share your stories!

Bored at work and decided to make this thread. I work at a cell phone company that works with T-mobile and a local company called Mobi. Not too long ago i recieved a call from a customer asking this question..heres how it went Me: Hello thank you calling "my workplace" Idiot customer: Hi I...
  4. M

Dota!?

anyone play dota? plain and simple question
  5. M

Automotive Tech Schools in California?

Can anyone recommend a GREAT Tech school that will allow you to work on magnificent cars from companies like BMW, Mercs, Porsche, hell I'll add in VW because I own a GTI =D. I'm going to complete a 2 year degree in automotive tech and I want to further my education in hopes to wrench on some...