GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by nikitynick

1. nikitynick

Thinking of Getting a Genesis Coupe, Opinions?

Just wanted to start up a thread on what other mkv owners think of the new genesis coupe. My lease on my GTI is almost up and I went to a dealership to see the new WRX's when a genesis caught my attention (it was a joint subaru/hyundai dealership). its not bad at the price, the interior is very...
  2. nikitynick

Fisheye vs Super Wide, What Do You Prefer?

I'm just cusious for those real wide shots, what do you prefer, a fisheye or super wide? im trying to decide and i am leaning toward a super wide but both are very tempting. anyway, feel free to give input.
  3. nikitynick

Who Else Loves Mash Ups?

We need a mash up thread, so post of what you know, what you love, and whatever else mash up related. my top 3 are fairly mainstream but: girl talk super mash bros E-603 just saw supermash a few weeks ago and seeing girl talk later this week! heres a few others listed ..and no we didnt...
  4. nikitynick

Good 1st Choice Motorcycles

I'm looking to get my first bike, and wanted some help narrowing my choices down. I currently have been looking into a 250ninja, but am now thinking i may get bored with it very quickly. however i dont want to get something too big to start off, since i know myself and would probobly have...