GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV
O
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hi Joe,

Please can you send me the flash file for the WD6050 (VW logo) with DVB? I'd like to update the unit because I have some problems with the sound quality and maybe I can fix it with a flash update?

Thank you!
    Hi Oscar.
    I have some questions, i would be very happy if you would answer :
    - I have a waywell wd6050 ( which has usb cable in the package ). I connected the device but cannot see any info in the mfd screen. Is there any firmware or something that will solve this problem?
    - I was able to see parking sensor info on my old unit but wd6050 doesn't show anything except voices. Is it or will it be possible to see this info on our devices.

Thanks
    Hi mister,

I'm french and i don't know if you understand that i say at my first mail because my english is bad. But i try to explain you my problem. I buy item n° 230368571272 but i leave in france at marseille and he's only ship in united states. Can you change the item by the same but ship in france. I'm ok for the price to skip in france.

Thanks to help me at monier.regis@gmail.com
    Hi Oskar,
    Just a question, i have a WD6050 and since i installed tomtom 6 i have a white screen in NAVI. I tried a Reset but impossible to remove this white screen to access at NAVI menu.
    What can I do ? Is it possible to reinstall WinCE 5.0 and how ?
    Regards.
    Thats ok Oskar, Thanks for the reply.

Just wondering how long will it take to install this unit? and for the wireless transmitter will that effect the Fm signal? and This is unit is pretty good quality right?
    Oskar. I am interested in the new waywell with steering functions for my 09 Jetta TDI. Please contact me ASAP
    Hi oskar,

how much is it for a WD6050, with DVB and a wireless reversing camera to Brisbane, Australia? and is it easy to install? thanks
    Hi Oskar,
    I would like to buy the WD6050 MK4 (with USB on the Backside) from you. Inkl. DBV-T and Navi (i think IGO is good).
    Please let me know your offer to germany.

Thx
    Deluxe
    Hey Oskar, I got my Waywell 6050 from you on eBay and I am having an issue with the GPS. You sent mine with tomtom for the US but the unit cant seem to find the languages so it wont give me directions through the radio. Also, the unit constantly displays "NAVI" in yellow letters in the top right corner no matter what I am using. Can you help me out?
    Hello Oskar, I have read almost all 20 pages of the thread for the Waywell 6050
    I lived in the states but now live in Greece. I wanted to see if i could deal with you for the 6050 or should i deal directly with waywell for buying the unit. If i can deal with you could you go ahead and give me a price for the unit, the digital antennae, and how much more it would be for the rear view camera and what other extras are their possible to order. I saw some people posting something for a 2 antennae radio adapter. Also, is it possible to have the start up screen flashed for SEAT?

You can also contact me at kara.elias@gmail.com

Thankyou
    Elias
    Hi Joe,

I'm in slovakia, and I'm not really sure what and where to look for. Would you have yours on your ebay page? or some place else, so that I can have a look at it?

Rgds,

tomas
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…