GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV
  • Has your username changed as part of the site merger and want it changed back? If the other version of your username isn't being used, send Gulfer a PM and we can probably fix it for you

Recent content by Phur

1. Phur

Flat Rate Secret Santa 2019

Thanks Dutch and Mrs. Dutch! I’m not big on alcohol but love boozy sweets, so score!
  2. Phur

What All-Inclusive Resort Have You Stayed At? Would You Recommend?

I’ve heard that a stay at Maralago comes with complimentary state secrets. 🤷‍♂️
  3. Phur

I still haven't received a package. I must not have made Santa's list. 🤷‍♂️
  4. Phur

You're welcome. Big Red is very regional, found in Texas and southern Indiana/ northern Kentucky. I have been making the wallets for years now. As you use it, it will stretch itself to accommodate and be less stiff. I made it to match your car but was unaware when I had the interlagos interior...
  5. Phur

Off Topic Random Chat v5.8 - Memes and Gifs Welcomed

That Lamborghini is gorgeous! Also, a similar honeycomb style wheel might look interesting on our GTI.
  6. Phur

How many miles? Has it had a carbon cleaning?

How many miles? Has it had a carbon cleaning?
  7. Phur

I PM'd you... as long as that works in the new format. I just tried again, differently.
  8. Phur

I'm in!
  9. Phur

2020 GTI mk8

I’m hoping that I can keep mine going until I can afford a TTRS. [emoji1786] Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  10. Phur

Happy Birthday to Moderator Jay745!

Happy belated Birthday, Jay! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  11. Phur

Crystal (Clear) Pepsi

It is very much not the same. Trust me, I know about these things. [emoji6] Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  12. Phur

Out of these three which would you pick?

If it was a contest, I would trade whatever for a new TT-RS. 🤤 Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  13. Phur

Agreed. While I find drag cars much more exciting than turning left for hours (nascar)[emoji42], it’s still not my jam. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  14. Phur

My thought is that the GTR has the highest likelihood of being able to do more than go in a straight line. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  15. Phur

GTR I don’t want something I can’t enjoy driving. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk