GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by Phur

1. Phur

Rant--reflector deletes/covers are the blank buttons of the exterior

Mine could not be any more "in your face" red. I love it!
  2. Phur

Case in point, I need to get the euro switch so that I can use my rear fog. As you can see, I could very much use it around here...
  3. Phur

IMHO the yellow reflectors take away from the lines of the car. I was happy to have mine painted to match after some deer damage to my passenger side fender, shortly after I got the car. (It was also lowered before this picture. After a raccoon ran into the front bumper, I had it replaced with...
  4. Phur

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... Bots report being healthy an unknown. Are you even human, bro??

I took a first responder course almost 20 years ago. One of the things that we were taught was that all people die of the same thing, ultimately... lack of oxygen to the brain. There are countless things that can create this situation, but that is actually what kills you. I’m sure zrickety is...
  5. Phur

Honda E Electric, wish I’d came to the United States

I dig it. I saw an article talking about how the mk8 missed the mark, and that the Honda actually looks like a modern retro early golf. I kinda agree.
  6. Phur

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... Bots report being healthy an unknown. Are you even human, bro??

Ridiculous? Or strangely, kinda hot, in a messed up way?😏
  7. Phur

Also, having a PhD doesn’t grant you immunity from having a psychotic break.
  8. Phur

You know what they call the guy that finishes last in his class at medical school? Doctor.
  9. Phur

https://apple.news/AOi-ZsyITRaywWZNdoyiZaQ
  10. Phur

I know at least one person in this conversation that is definitely exhibiting symptoms of serious mental health problems. 😏
  11. Phur

You said before that the death rate was 1%, basing that off of the total population. So, using those “statistics”, 50% of the entire population is going to die this year?!? (To make your 2% claim true)