GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

CSB3: Boat Salesman In Florida Colluding With Chicago, Sauce Level Rises In Deep Dish Pizzas

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
Only took 1 pic at cars and coffee this morning.
1680446095788.png

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
Fuckin Florida...I was just reading an article about a lady that was stabbed to death by her husband. The officers realized their kid was missing. I think that was the amber alert I got on friday. They found the kids body in the mouth of an alligator.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
Listen to me and listen good. It takes 6+months for the tissue to rekeratinize. Apply spf 50 and cover it when in the son for at least 6 months or the scar will be noticeable.

Also, how many days did they tell you for suture removal?

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Listen to me and listen good. It takes 6+months for the tissue to rekeratinize. Apply spf 50 and cover it when in the son for at least 6 months or the scar will be noticeable.

Also, how many days did they tell you for suture removal?

They actually mentioned that about the sunscreen. They weren't as technical, just "Since it's essentially new skin, make sure to keep sunscreen on it."

They said after 5 days to take them out.

riceburner

Autocross Champion
JUST Missed a major MILE-stone 123456 when taking a picture of a random beeping warning light (which turned out to be wiper fluid lol)
IMG_1770.jpg

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Neighbor gave me a few kitchen cabinets which i put right to work, getting rid of my ratchetmess shelving deal

20230402_150741.jpg
20230402_170902.jpg

Attachments

• 20230402_150741.jpg
    20230402_150741.jpg
    6.8 MB · Views: 49

Acadia18

Autocross Champion

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
They actually mentioned that about the sunscreen. They weren't as technical, just "Since it's essentially new skin, make sure to keep sunscreen on it."

They said after 5 days to take them out.
5 days is good. Don't dick around and forget to get them out. You'll end up with the suture holes scaring as your body tries to encapsulate them. 3 to 5 days on face.

I'm always very detailed when I give instructions, because people are more likely to follow directions if they understand why it's important.

Phur

Autocross Champion
Sorry. Work has been nuts. I just flew into Austin for the third time this year… a full week this time.
I’ve been having to pull a ton of overtime lately, and I’m salaried, so…
Just got my raise the other day though.