GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by Pmanpop

1. Pmanpop

JT64's Car Journey

C63 all the way. Performance wise it's comparable to an m car while the s4 is not. Something about those v8s in the c63
  2. Pmanpop

F Type S

Exhaust button Top down Life is good
  3. Pmanpop

Powerball

Geo metro
  4. Pmanpop

I see a lot of people...

The amount of cabin noise and rattles these have remind me of my mk6 lol
  5. Pmanpop

Daily Driving stick sucks rant.

I'd take a dsg just so my lady can driving me around
  6. Pmanpop

So I test drove a mk7 GTI today

I drove a stage 1 mk7 for a while and got a couple rides in a stage 2. It's not even fair :(
  7. Pmanpop

Ski/Snowboarding Thread

I always check in this thread to see how awesome the snow is in the Rockies. I have a season pass to mammoth but this year has been lacking
  8. Pmanpop

2015 WRX Discussion Thread

Drove one of these at work. I really like the new interior. I didn't think it felt cheap. Seating surfaces felt nice. One day I'll own one. It's just natural progression haha
  9. Pmanpop

Ski/Snowboarding Thread

DBESTGTI, you torture all of us with your weekend adventures. Colorado seems more and more tempting every time you post. I'm finally going to go skiing this season over mlk weekend. Probably stick to groomed runs and a couple park laps since snow cover is looking weak.
  10. Pmanpop

Ski/Snowboarding Thread

Really jealous. Looks like you had a great time
  11. Pmanpop

GTI MPG

Your mom said I was impressive :eek:
  12. Pmanpop

Ski/Snowboarding Thread

I'll be up there during winter break. College pass 299 woooot
  13. Pmanpop

GTI MPG

Wot every on ramp. So multiple times a day. I'm stock but 80% freeway and the city driving i do is constant at 50mph for a little while at a time. 340 to the tank max
  14. Pmanpop

College MK6 owners!

The hardest math i faced was actually in the normal math classes. In my electrical engineering course or my materials science or statics course its all basic derivations and algebra. Bro you got it! Calc 2 and 3 were hell, after that its smooth sailing. Atleast for now..