GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

F Type S

Zonaglxy

Ready to race!
I got a call from my dad this weekend who said my mom and him bought a new car and he needed me to drive it back from the dealership... They've always driven pretty nice cars in the past (328i, lexus rx) but nothing too crazy. He told me they got a used 2008 mustang convertible so I wasn't that excited about having to pick it up and make the two hour drive back. When the address led me to a Jag dealer I was a little suspicious. Needless to say I was speechless when the dealer brought the car out. I'd seen videos of the exhaust online but my god they don't do it justice. Words cannot describe how amazing this thing sounds. My GTI sounded like a civic to me on my way to work the next morning... hard dose of reality lol. Anyways thought I'd share.

cbaumy34

Go Kart Champion
I got a call from my dad this weekend who said my mom and him bought a new car and he needed me to drive it back from the dealership... They've always driven pretty nice cars in the past (328i, lexus rx) but nothing too crazy. He told me they got a used 2008 mustang convertible so I wasn't that excited about having to pick it up and make the two hour drive back. When the address led me to a Jag dealer I was a little suspicious. Needless to say I was speechless when the dealer brought the car out. I'd seen videos of the exhaust online but my god they don't do it justice. Words cannot describe how amazing this thing sounds. My GTI sounded like a civic to me on my way to work the next morning... hard dose of reality lol. Anyways thought I'd share.

Bad ass story! Would of been better if they let you keep it lol

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk