GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by PouncingPanzer1

1. P

2019 VW GLI with GTI Power

Just read that article also.
  2. P

**Gun Enthusiast Thread**

Thanks for sharing! Very cool. German steel is known for it's high cobalt content :D
  3. P

I was lucky enough to take a cruise on a ship my grandfather served on with him, I was only 9, but I remember it vividly. They always go too soon. I wish he was still around so he could come hangout at the USS Cod with me...he would like that as would I.
  4. P

That's were I am at, I am really narrowing down the scope of my 'wish list'. I am no longer buying anything that I am even remotely certain I may part with one day. If I am ok to part with it, it isn't worth the investment. I have a 1937 K98k :) The best handling rifle I have ever shot...
  5. P

I am in the same situation...just looking to it as an addition to the hobby that can support the hobby. But, I certainly don't shoot enough to pay the investment off in short time. It would be years to pay off the equipment. But, I am sorta hoping to find some used equipment. I would be...
  6. P

So I sure many of you are like me, and have a wish list. The never shortening and sometimes lengthening one. That one. But I found myself coming to grips with the reality that I don't get to take out what I have as much as I'd like as it is, why buy more? My game plan is to just get more...
  7. P

I have wanted to try a red dot on a handgun. I have shot a Model 29 with a scope on it before, talk about a heavy firearm...
  8. P

I have grips on my 627-5 that I bought after watching that video a few years ago. Get that bore axis as close to even with your arm as possible. My hammer is also trimmed some so it doesn't pinch the skin between my thumb and index finger.
  9. P

H&K announced the VP9 longslide kits to be released this year. Look awesome, like as much as the VP9 was lol. Also, not sure if anyone here has IG but the person that moderates the H&K account is ruthless and cold.
  10. P

Vegas - What to do

Dunk your drunk friends with the handicap crane by the swimming pool.
  11. P

Anybody furloughed?

That is a damn shame.
  12. P

https://www.thefirearmblog.com/blog/2019/01/03/tfbtv-the-new-mossberg-mc1-single-stack-9mm-pistol/ In the already saturated world of compact 9mms....here's another!
  13. P

Basic tool additions for new Euro owners?

For about $30 I was able to buy a 6pc kit that had all VWAG oil filter sockets in it. Great buy.
  14. P

Basic tool additions for new Euro owners?

Quality Torx and triple square sockets for sure. Torx drivers are nice also, as well as a good strong battery powered bit driver for all the T20-T30 Torx screws that hold literally the entire interior together, as well as under-vehicle shields. Small ratchets with lots of teeth are priceless in...
  15. P

I'll just say this. Using a different example. Modern MBTs. We'll use two. The Challenger II, and the Leopard II. Both gen 3 MBTs, both very advance, both are widely considered as equals by most. Myself included. However, the one thing that sets them apart are a combat record. The Challenger II...