GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by rbradleymedmd

1. rbradleymedmd

Bioshock Infinity and Motion Picture

Thoughts? I really enjoyed the first two...the original a little more than the sequal. I'm really intrigued to see what the motion picture is all about, too. Anyone else here a Bioshock fan?
  2. rbradleymedmd

NFL Draft Discussion

Figured since the 1st round was less than a week away, we should get some discussions going... Who do you like in the draft? What does your team need and who should they draft? Sleepers in rounds 3-7? Just a couple of thoughts...not really questions...just seeing what people think. Watched J...
  3. rbradleymedmd

Gran Turismo 5

:mad0259:
  4. rbradleymedmd

Random Thoughts

Well, I just received this email from a co-worker and died laughing. Some of you may have seen this before and hopefully it's not a repost...but it definitely helped me get through today. If you guys have any others or just some funny thoughts that come to mind...post them up...a couple of...
  5. rbradleymedmd

I got a New puppy

Along the lines of Goldendoodles, Labradoodles don't shed and are hypoallergenic as well. They also seem to keep more of the labrador traits as they get older. The only problem is their hair (not fur) can mat very, very easily...so, you have to brush them for awhile after any bath. OP, your...
  6. rbradleymedmd

Indoor Tabletop "Zen" Fountains

Wanted to see if you guys had any opinions on these. I'm hoping it will help me when my co-workers come into my office for the 3rd straight week with the same question that I have answered for them in the previous two and a complete blank stare of amazement and anger begins overcomes me. I...
  7. rbradleymedmd

A worthy trade!?

ME!!! Bawahaha!!! :scared0016: