GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by rich337

1. R

General Car, Inferior or Superior Interior, & Eternal Mullet Barge Discussion Thread

I had a G35C and thought the engine sounded terrible IMO. Outside, the exhaust had a nice burble/growl, but when driven hard, the VQ sounded every bit like the truck engine it is. My S54-powered M coupe sounded glorious in comparison!
  2. R

The Official Beer Thread

Awesome thanks for the tips! :D
  3. R

Watch People

Here's my PAM 510:
  4. R

The Official Beer Thread

Nice, I love Racer 5. Have you tried Racer X? I wonder if it's any good
  5. R

The Official Beer Thread

I love beer so much that most of my carbs come in liquid form :) I'm a big fan of IPAs, amber ales, Belgian dubbels/tripels/quads, and farmhouse saisons. In my fridge now: - Speakeasy Big Daddy IPA (this is a staple for me) - Speakeasy Betrayal imperial red ale - Lagunitas Day Time IPA -...
  6. R

What is the least powerful car you've ever driven?

1981 GMC conversion (rape) van
  7. R

2013 M Sport 335i Estoril Blue - Worth it?

If you get an E90 M3, get an 09+. The iDrive updates and LCI refresh (trunk/taillights) are well worth the extra money. I daily drove one for two years...biggest gripe was the short range. I only got around 190-200 miles per tank. In terms of pure driving enjoyment, E90 M3 > F30 335i any day.
  8. R

Volkswagen GTI drivers

sarcasm, or are you just a straight up dick?
  9. R

General Car, Inferior or Superior Interior, & Eternal Mullet Barge Discussion Thread

I've always wanted a 911 even though they're expensive and inherently "flawed." there's just something about the way they drive (especially air cooled ones), sound, and feel. i also like how they're iconic with a long, storied heritage.
  10. R

Audi S1

WANT!!!! I really like the A1s I saw overseas...this is hot!
  11. R

it's not surprising that the fastest cars I've had weren't the funnest. there's something about driving a slow car fast that's engaging, especially at speeds that won't get you thrown into jail.
  12. R

Max's E46 M3 quest...

the 18s weigh around ~23lbs, same as the forged 19" option. The funny (bad) thing is the 19" competition wheels are cast and weigh ~26lbs.
  13. R

I agree that the G35 doesn't live up to its specs. I had an '03 6MT coupe that felt underpowered for having 280hp, plowed into corners, and was heavily lacking in refinement. The drivetrain suffered from NVH issues, convincing me that the VQ engine was best left to Pathfinders. I remember idling...
  14. R

Teslas are fast...

HAHAHAHAHHAAAHAHHAHAHAHAHA