GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV
  • Has your username changed as part of the site merger and want it changed back? If the other version of your username isn't being used, send Gulfer a PM and we can probably fix it for you
ROH ECHT
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• thx for ur answer,i did the evap reroute but still same,tomorrow im going to make a full check on my valve cover,turbo and make compression test as well,i hope its not rings or pistons.
    i will let u know.

thx again
    hi bro,,hope ur fine..been reading about ur gti smoking white smoke out of the exhaust and im wondering if u have solved the problem because i have same issue..please contact me on my e-mail
    palestiny3000@gmail.com

thx alot and much appreciated.
    Hello roh echt ...just wondering if u could help me out im installing new south boost guage and it has a 3/16 barb fottinf just like my bsh boost tap but in the supplied guage kit it came with 1/8"vinyl hose n a t fitting do I have to use the hose&t fitting pr could I jus run a 3/16" hose frm guage2tap?thnks 4 help
    Really wish I could get a soundclip of it cant seem to capture it on my cellphone. dont really have any other way to do it.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…