GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV
R
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• dont buy the eibach springs go H&R well better thats the ones i got and the ride is spot on 75mm drop all round with 18" alloys
    the offset is 15 to 45, they're 17" team dynamics rs monza wheels. currently havent lowered but looking to the eibach sportline springs, the subwoofer does weigh down the rear however, and many people think iv put springs on the back :p,

hope that helped
    hi,

I'm getting my vw golf 2011 candy white (sportline) in two weeks. im from vancouver.
    I will be preordering rims this week, just curious to know what your offset is on your rims?
    im thinking of getting it lowered on h&r super sports as well and love the flush of your rims and springs.

let mek now the offset and rim size. im planning to get VMR 710's
    Hi Stevenson. Just wondering but I saw that you have the twin R32 style exhaust on you MK6 and wanted to know did you have to buy the complete bumper of did you just change the valance only? If you dont mind would I be able to see a pic of your exhaust too? Thanks for the help.
    Hey there I see your from the uk. Just wondering what engine your car is and what type of exhaust that is you have on her.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…