GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by Sayemthree

1. Sayemthree

535ix wagon hits the track.....

it did pretty well- I was really impressed with the Goodyear RFT tires. very predictable and lots of grip. understeer was all but absent. I only got 5 or 6 laps in as the wife is still babying her new car. I was really suprised tho. the car car was right at home at the track and the AWD...
  2. Sayemthree

My wife's new station wagen.....

ok, BMW calls it a 535ix SW and the SW is for sports wagen. anyways its got 300 twin turbo charged HP and a 6 speed manual. It really hauls!!!! :happyanim:
  3. Sayemthree

did you know the BMW M-Coupe as the same rear hatch handle as the GTI?

wierd, I wonder who copied who. the design is exactly the same where you push and lift the rear logo to open the hatch - in this case a roundel. funny story is after having the GTI for acouple months my 9 year old runs up and pushes the ROundel onthe back of my M3 trying to open it. we...
  4. Sayemthree

GTI brought home a long lost Bavarian cousin yesterday.

(the 535it, not the Dobie)
  5. Sayemthree

wow! new M3 test! 0-60mph in 4.4 seconds or better.

12.9 sec 1/4 mile. :eek: http://forums.roadfly.com/forums/bmw/bmw_m3_e90_e92/8542548-1.html
  6. Sayemthree

2008 GTI coming. sell the M3 or the S4 Avant?

when the GTI arrives the wife will be ordering a 535itx 6MT. I have the choice to keep the 2001 M3 (42k mikes) or the 2004 S4 Avant ( about 27k miles), both are 6MT and both have extended warranty. will drive one for about a year till the new e92 M3 is out. what do you think and why?
  7. Sayemthree

335i vs Audi RS4 on the track. BMW wins!!!!

wow, I wouldnt beleive it - in a recent road test the 335i coupe beat the RS4 around VIR racetrack by 1.2 seconds. amazing. AUdi back to the drawing board?