GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

My wife's new station wagen.....

Sayemthree

Ready to race!
ok, BMW calls it a 535ix SW and the SW is for sports wagen. anyways its got 300 twin turbo charged HP and a 6 speed manual. It really hauls!!!! :happyanim:

Boonedock82

Go Kart Champion
That is awesome!

I would have gone with the 3 series or waited for the 1, due to them being lighter but I deffinitly understand reasons for going with a wagon (it looks friggin sweet and you can haul family, junk, new stuff ect.).

Regardless its awesome and congrats I am sure you will love it!

Sayemthree

Ready to race!
hmmmmm the Dinan chip gets 381 hp with a warranty????

as far as the 1 or 3 series we need the room of the 5 series wagen for family, etc. The Gti fill the niche of the 1/3 series quite well.

Boonedock82

Go Kart Champion

as far as the 1 or 3 series we need the room of the 5 series wagen for family, etc. The Gti fill the niche of the 1/3 series quite well.

Yeah that is a sweet family vehicle!!!! I would be pretty stoked to have that in the stable as a people mover.

Plyngntrffc

FIA GT Newbie

people with the vishnu and an exhaust are hitting over 400whp/wtq for under 2grand...so what you do is, give your wife your car for a day, go do the mods and give it back...see if she notices

Sayemthree

Ready to race!
people with the vishnu and an exhaust are hitting over 400whp/wtq for under 2grand...so what you do is, give your wife your car for a day, go do the mods and give it back...see if she notices

she will notice......that 2 grand is missing!!! hehehehee

VDubVirus

Euro-Elitist Moderator
let me be the first to say....Drop it.

there. its been said. no need to say t again. :biggrin: