GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by Shoof

1. Shoof

I need all of your help.....[Lots of Bikini Clad Women in This Thread]

A friend of mine recently was one of the selected few to go to an exotic island for the Campus Girls USA calendar that she posed for. 100% of the proceeds go to breast cancer research. I need your help. She needs to sell a certain amount of calendars and she's falling short by a bit. Can I count...
  2. Shoof

Just got back from the BMW Performance Driving School!

...And all I can say is WOW....I have a new found respect for the BMW product, from both a dynamic and production point of view. Going to a high performance driving school and visiting an automobile factory are two of the many things I have been wanting to do in my life, this experience...
  3. Shoof

Campus Girls USA - Vote for my friend!

GO HERE Here's a pic of her, she's a good friend of mine, she used to work for me, still helps me out once in a while...PLEASE vote for her! Thanks! P.S. She drives an Jetta IV...
  4. Shoof

Maybe driving down to FL wasn't a good idea after all..

I had to go down to Florida for a golf tournament that I am sponsoring through my company. I hesitated to get the plane tickets in advance because I wasn't sure if I was going to ultimately go or not, and by the time I decided that we would go, the price of the tickets were ridiculous ($500 per...