GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV
Todd/AWE
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Ian having problems with my vent boost gauge can u plz help if u can call when u are free my cell is 918-935-5518 my name is matthew thanks for your time
    Hello Todd, I have a question about a AWE catback for a 2007 gti dsg,
    If I had the intentions of getting the awe catback to turn it into a quad catback can awe supply me with the extra piping and or tips to get the job done? Like this
    Andrew, this site is not set up to notify users of Visitor Messages, so I did not notice it when you first sent it. Did you get an answer on this inquiry yet from any of our sales staff?
    Hi Todd

Andrew from South Australia. Just looking at your downpipe for my 2007-08 FSI 3 door GTI 6 speed. I have a completely stock car but have ordered a BSH true seal intake, want a DP and will be getting a Stage 2 APR tune. Unfortunately where I live we only have APR available.

Your DP looks good as I understand that it is easily removed/fitted to the OEM catback system.

Can you please give me a price to deliver a ceramic DP for my vehicle to postocode 5068 in South Australia. I guess the metallic DP would be ideal but I am not sure if the extra cost is worth the minimal gain for me.

Regards

Andrew
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…