GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by TwoBlueGTI

1. TwoBlueGTI

First Year With Mk 8

I bought my Mk8 Thanksgiving weekend of 2022, my only wants was for a 6 s[peed manual trans and any color as long as it wasn't black. So here it is, my Atlantic blue 2023 GTI. I have previously owned two Mk 2's and a Mk 4. I traded in my Mk 7 Jetta GLI for this car, have also owned a Passat...
  2. TwoBlueGTI

6-speed GTI Stage 1 experiences?

Unitronic stage 1 with turbo inlet and inlet hose as well as a modified air box. Under 6k miles and no issues with clutch, but then Im not out there making WOT pulls every day Also had a stage 1 on my 2019 GLI and put 25k miles on it before trading in for GTI
  3. TwoBlueGTI

stage 1

I've been running the Unitronic stage 1 for a few months now, I have to say that it is more than i expected. I had a 2019 GLI and I ran a Unitronic stage 1 on that as well and the difference between the two is very noticeable. I also have a turbo inlet pipe and inlet hose, modified air box and...
  4. TwoBlueGTI

Unitronic Stage 1

I am sure you will enjoy it
  5. TwoBlueGTI

Unitronic Stage 1

Cheers to all Proud owner of Atlantic Blue mk8 as of end of November. The car was tuned with recently released Unitronic Stage 1 (Jan 6). I replaced the drop in filter with a K&N and removed the baffle, also added a new inlet hose and pipe. The normal driving feel of the car has not changed...