GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by vdubya 6

1. vdubya 6

got Tats?

sorry for the HUGE pics but this is my latest...... im still not sure if i want to shade it in like the one above she goes with this
  2. vdubya 6

Google today

Who googled today? They had pacman as there emblem today. And you could actually play it. I thought that was pretty cool. Check it out
  3. vdubya 6

blackberry users

hey how is every ones battery life? mine sucks i just got the phone i think i got an effed up battery. i had a full charge when i went to be last night and woke up w/ a half . i cant makke it till the end of a work day w/o charging it with little use. .. i just ordered a new one . shopuld i...
  4. vdubya 6

black berry and golf mkv

hey for those of you that have a BB. do you post on here from it? because whaen i try to post it says i "must add a subject or title" or something like that .... any one else have that problem? help please thanks (iphone fanbois keep out)
  5. vdubya 6

HELP- i have a tax question

my girl and i bought a house this year. we are not married i was wondering how we claim the house(taxes mip interest ect.) do we have to spilt every thing ? or can on of us claim every thing? it works out better for us if i claim every thing... i know there has to be some one on here that...
  6. vdubya 6

Billy Bauer & Eric Maycek nyc

Fot those of you that dont have plans saturday night , like chill music (dmb-ish) and live in the nyc area. come checkout billy bauer and eric maycek at the bitter end in nyc i think the venue alone is worth checking out, i have never been there but the place has alot of history and alot of...
  7. vdubya 6

converting GIF/BMP to EPS files

is there any way to convert a gif or bmp file to a eps file? with out buying a program?
  8. vdubya 6

HONEYMOONs~ vacations-chime in

for the people who have tied the knot. im looking for a place to take my honeymoon after i get married. we agreed to have a cheap wedding to have a GOOD honey moon. i think we want to go to a island. hopefully something all inclusive. i looked in to sandals, i guess thats a possiblity...
  9. vdubya 6

LCD TV~macro/pixleating???

i have a samsung lcd550 and once and a while it gets "pixleated"/macro blocked this happens mostly in football games mostly when the camera zooms and pans does any one else have this problem? is there any thing you can do about it? is it the TV or the cable co's problem ?
  10. vdubya 6

CALL of duty. on Wii

do you have to use the wii remote and the nunchuk or can you use a game cube controller or the "regular" style controller?
  11. vdubya 6

dell inspiron 1525 laptop ???

does any one else have this laptop?its less than 2 years old and the hinge on the left side keeps breaking... this is the 3rd time. best buy keeps sending it to dell foe us to have it fixed.do you think if we call dell they will do something more about it? maybe replace the computer? :rolleyes:
  12. vdubya 6

nfl-fantasy HELP...?

would you start mark clayton or mike wallace?
  13. vdubya 6

twins vs. tigerss

whos gunna take it? who do you wan2 take it?
  14. vdubya 6

mmmm HEAD.... beer drinkers chime in

so im looking for some reccomendations for a decent beer. (not the standard domestics coors miller ect.) the pic is sierra nevada pale ale. its ok...... what should i try? i like stouts the best but im willing to try almost any thing
  15. vdubya 6

dick clark

ok i know the man has had a stroke. and i understand thats why he is how he is. but i think they should plug on him. i know someone on here saw him last night what do you think?