GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

got Tats?

silversleeper

Retired OG

pitbull592

Go Kart Champion
Some nice pics, I'll have to have the wife take some pics of all my new work. I had my entire left arm re-worked with a bio-mechanical sleeve going from my hand to my back. I had 10 sittings so far on it & have at least 6-7 to go. Also just finished the right sleeve & moving down now to finish the torso. My cousin also wants to extend my back piece onto my butt, though I have no real desire to get it done.

SFIrishFool

Ready to race!
Damn you guys have some nice ink.

I have two stars on my stomach, one of the Arizona state flag, (Born and raised there) and one of the California state flag, (my new home and love).

I've got Kenny at Danville Ink sketching up my arm piece of a angel and demon standing back to back about to duke it out, gonna be about $500 and 5 hours+ of work.

Pics to follow soon.

vdubya 6

cant spell or tipe!
sorry for the HUGE pics

but this is my latest......

im still not sure if i want to shade it in like the one above

2011-01-13_18-48-11_162.jpg

she goes with this

11.jpg

Attachments

• 112.jpg
    112.jpg
    67.8 KB · Views: 617

InfraRed

Driving on the wrong side
hahaha i dunno if i'll ever get that many, but hey, who knows. although, i wish i put this money towards coilovers for the skyline instead of the chest piece but whatever...hopefully it'll help me think positive and get through my shitty 2011 so far

VDubVirus

Euro-Elitist Moderator
is that a reference to the Kid Cudi song Soundtrack of My Life?

pitbull592

Go Kart Champion
hahaha i dunno if i'll ever get that many, but hey, who knows. although, i wish i put this money towards coilovers for the skyline instead of the chest piece but whatever...hopefully it'll help me think positive and get through my shitty 2011 so far

Ink is always good therapy. I prob have so many because I don't pay for it, but that's a double edged sword. My cousin never wants to tattoo me & he gets offended if I offer money:frown:

I've been going to my buddy shop's since he only charges me a set-up fee to have my left arm redone. Coilovers/cars come & go, but your ink will be forever. At least until they have a cream/pill in 30 years that will remove it instantly:thumbsup:

Hopefully, 2011 will be a better year for both of us:biggrin:

InfraRed

is that a reference to the Kid Cudi song Soundtrack of My Life?

Indeed it is :thumbsup:

Ink is always good therapy. I prob have so many because I don't pay for it, but that's a double edged sword. My cousin never wants to tattoo me & he gets offended if I offer money:frown:

I've been going to my buddy shop's since he only charges me a set-up fee to have my left arm redone. Coilovers/cars come & go, but your ink will be forever. At least until they have a cream/pill in 30 years that will remove it instantly:thumbsup:

Hopefully, 2011 will be a better year for both of us:biggrin:

I hope so too man

VDubVirus

Euro-Elitist Moderator
Hmm... well, we all have our reasons for the marks we leave on our bodies. I was about to say something, but I guess something could be said about any one of my tattoos. So instead, I say sweet ink, man. Looks like you're in for (or already through) quite a healing process. I imagine your skin is going to tighten up a lot until that heals.

InfraRed

You can say your thoughts about it, it wouldn't offend me in the least. It's not just a reference to that song, it's more so the line in that song that's a reference to me. Everything that I have failed at in life thus far has been because of my own doing. It's a never ending cycle that haunts me. So I think those few choice words sum up a lot that has gone on in my almost 22 years of existence now, and also serves as a reminder going forward.

So, in conclusion, it's a little more involved than "hey bro, did you hear that new cudi song on the radio!? damn yo i think i'm gonna get that tattooed on me tomorrow" :thumbsup: