GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

CSB3: Sterkrazzys Five Page Dissertation - TLDR He Got A Flat Tire

toothofwar

Autocross Champion
Everyone has that one chick that banged on the first date, was wild in bed and would have almost been worth marrying for just the sex.

They're all Bible thumper now, every last one of them. You know it's true.

So if your mom is a Bible thumper....
So religion is fair open topic I guess? This is twice you have spoke up about things you clearly have no clue about. It's amazing that if someone mentions something slanderous about a Muslim or Hindu or any other religious faction people would be banned immediately; however, Christianity can get drove into the ground with no repercussion. I got an idea, how about we keep all religion off the forums? I don't run you into the ground for being a non believer, please don't run me into the ground for my beliefs.

aspro_gti

Autocross Champion

aspro_gti

Autocross Champion
So religion is fair open topic I guess? This is twice you have spoke up about things you clearly have no clue about. It's amazing that if someone mentions something slanderous about a Muslim or Hindu or any other religious faction people would be banned immediately; however, Christianity can get drove into the ground with no repercussion. I got an idea, how about we keep all religion off the forums? I don't run you into the ground for being a non believer, please don't run me into the ground for my beliefs.
Based as fuck.

cb1111

I could still drive a manual, but it hurt to do so, hence the DSG. Now that my knee is better I can push a clutch with the best of them. My friend took me out in his Porsche to see how I'd do. It went fine, but my shoulders really hurt from rowing the gearbox. Don't get old if you can help it.
What's the alternative.

riceburner

Autocross Champion
I will say my left knee isnt very happy with manual some days. Kinda pops on me every shift. Hope im not implementing my own arthrisis or something. But im plowing through...

toothofwar

Autocross Champion
My daughter has to have surgery on her knee. Torn acl and meniscus. Our family has bad joints, but the torn tendons are a new thing.

toothofwar

Autocross Champion
Kinda, jrotc event.

dtfd

Autocross Champion
Damn....

With the way you blew up I'd have guessed you were Muslim.