GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What did you get in the mail or bring home for your MKVII today?

JTM88

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2016 GTI

Anthony3o55

Autocross Champion
new cv axel came in the mail today. The one on the passenger side is throwing grease at the inner axel. Sitting ag 108k miles. Ended up buying a new one from raxles since there was no other option I could find. It was half the price than OEM. Also VW/Audi dealers are on backorder. Marty who seems like the owner of raxles was super helpful and great to work with.
IMG_5608.jpeg

JTM88

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2016 GTI
Post yo link (and review), this is definitely on my radar for down the line
So I just finished up the install this morning. It's super easy to install, I recommend getting replacement bolts from FCP.

The car tracks straight, I just need to get an alignment to double check it.

Kart17

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
'17 VW GTI Sport
Got my Ultralink. *gasp*

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R

DSC808

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2016 GTI SE MT
It's anal beads.

swcrow

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
7.5 GTI
new cv axel came in the mail today. The one on the passenger side is throwing grease at the inner axel. Sitting ag 108k miles. Ended up buying a new one from raxles since there was no other option I could find. It was half the price than OEM. Also VW/Audi dealers are on backorder. Marty who seems like the owner of raxles was super helpful and great to work with. View attachment 299836
love raxles....have used them for decades

Cuzoe

Autocross Champion
This was going to b thee step with my TDi before I got rid of it. Kerma tunes with the DPF right?
That is correct. I'm in CA so deletes are not legally on the table. Not that I would have any interest if they were. I don't like the smell of exhaust, don't want to hear the exhaust and have no desire to see smoke of any type/color coming from any of my cars 😂.