CSB3: Sterkrazzys Five Page Dissertation - TLDR He Got A Flat Tire

Acadia18

Autocross Champion

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Ew

avenali312

Autocross Champion
Today is my one-day-a-week at home. Had to line it up with a doctor's appointment for my every-six-month thyroid check. Fun times. 40 sucks.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
not entirely true.

eBay was found liable in a case brought by the DOJ. They didn’t exactly cave to the EPA. It’s what happens when you are found liable for something, you shut your mouth, take your judgement, and appeal if you feel it’s warranted/can afford it. Only a fucking idiot would be handed a judgement, then keep doing the same shit.

It’s amazing how one single group of assholes brought enough attention to the automotive tuning/aftermarket, that the fucking EPA pulled the rug we had been enjoying for decades.
Fucking diesel bros. They should all be forced to roll coal in their garage with the garage door closed.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
I’m going to toss in a defense here. Most of the coal rollers are not what I’d consider “rich”.
"fucking stupid inbred morons"

Diesel bros, stance bros and squatted bros can all diaf

Grandpa woke up grumpy this morning. 🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:

Corprin

Autocross Champion
"fucking stupid inbred morons"

Diesel bros, stance bros and squatted bros can all diaf

Grandpa woke up grumpy this morning. 🤣🤣🤣

That’s unfortunate. Did you see what they posted in that other thread?!

1710335974243.gif

Jmitchell4873

Go Kart Champion
Took the day off to prep for spring break and get my alignment dialed in to accept the meaty RT660’s.

Headed to Florida on Friday with the dogs and my family.

riceburner

Autocross Champion

riceburner

Autocross Champion

riceburner

Autocross Champion
its work for sure but i (well, probably half of it was jay (lots of suspension stuff)) removed ~5-10k off my MK6 before i sold it

then i removed at least 3-4k off my 2nd mk7 prior to sell.

to me its a no brainer even if it takes a few days or some money for stock shit