GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. scbastv

So excited...and disappointed at the same time...

ok, so, bad news first...just found out my Borla exhaust i ordered wont be here until like June 11 or so...SUPER pissed cuz it should have been here by now and i really wanted it on for the East Coast Nationals car show...which brings me to the good news... i leave tomorow for Ocean City, MD...
  2. scbastv

If youre the praying type...

Well fellow v-dubbers...this is a tough post. Havent been on in a few days... My girlfriends little girl (2yrs old) just passed away yesterday. its very rough right now, that was one of the two most important girls in my life. Im tryin real hard to keep my grief in because im trying to be strong...
  3. scbastv

300!

HA HA! had to do it...its my 300th post!:D
  4. scbastv

Vanity Plates...got one?

ok...calling all mk6's with vanity plates...its simple...post a pic or tell us what you got! Ill start...plates just arrived today...phones dead so no pic yet but heres what they say: "YWAMTUO"... *hint: think about it if i pulled up behind you and you were looking at me in your rear-view...
  5. scbastv

Official "no pedals needed" bike thread

all about the motorcycles...post em if you got em only "bike" i ride... Jardine RT-1 carbon fiber exhaust Spiked bar ends Spiked faring bolts Custom levers Skull no longer on the bike (matched my helmet, but in the end, i decided to take it off, big waste of $$$ THAT was!) (this is not "mine"...
  6. scbastv

Name that movie...

So the rules are simple and easy...quote something memorable from a move...the next poster names the movie and quotes another line...the next poster quotes THAT movie and quotes another line...so on and so forth...well start with something easy... "say hello to my little friend..."
  7. scbastv

just bought a...

so i just bought an original "my fast" figurine off of ebay. it came with the mk5 and if you know anything about it you cant just buy it anywhere. probably paid too much but i HAD to have it. now im considering having it painted cany white to match my baby. i have a buddy who owns a body shop so...
  8. scbastv

Near your car

anyone near their car right now that could measure the ?x? size of the airbag warning stickers on the visors... Im out of town right now thus not anywhere near my car and would really appreciate this... Thanks in advance!:D
  9. scbastv

Whats he/she called?

Anyone ever name their cars? If so...is your car a male or female and what did you name him/her and why?:iono:
  10. scbastv

Interesting?

so i saw an interesting survey on facebook recently...helped me see what songs i needed/wanted to download that hadnt come to mind yet, so ill ask it here... If you turn your ipod on w/o selecting a specific song, what song is playing? i turned mine on just to see...Nickelback "Next Contestant"
  11. scbastv

too much

I know this is completely random (hence the area I posted this) but DAMN!, I just gotta tell you guys... I spend WAAAAAAYYYYYYYYY too much time on this forum...its killing me at work! God I love this car!:happyanim: