scbastv

Ready to race!
all about the motorcycles...post em if you got em

only "bike" i ride...

Jardine RT-1 carbon fiber exhaust
Spiked bar ends
Spiked faring bolts
Custom levers
Skull no longer on the bike (matched my helmet, but in the end, i decided to take it off, big waste of $$$ THAT was!)
(this is not "mine", its the same thing tho...this was a photoshopped photo i had done while making up my mind of the graphics)

Attachments

• skullbike.jpg
    skullbike.jpg
    84.2 KB · Views: 191
  • helmet.jpg
    helmet.jpg
    61.3 KB · Views: 196

FN in MT

Ready to race!
one of mine...

One of mine....2004 Ducati Monster 800, pure stock, day I brought it home. Later added titanium cans, chip and redid the rear plate bracket.

With Wiley the wonder dog standing buy.

FN in MT

cbursten

Banned

One of mine....2004 Ducati Monster 800, pure stock, day I brought it home. Later added titanium cans, chip and redid the rear plate bracket.

FN in MT

I love Ducatis sooooooo much. Monsters are the best looking naked bikes around.

FN in MT

Ready to race!

A better shot in it's current form.

It really is a great little bike. ALL a guy needs. In town it's very handy, small, you can park it anywhhere, etc.

My other ride is a BMW 2004 R1200GS. My wife has an 83 R-65 BMW .

FN in MT

Diego Armando

Go Kart Champion
^^ bike looks super clean with that exhaust. must be light as a feather as well, very nice FN.

FN in MT

Ready to race!
I'm amazed there are not more sport bike riders here...Come on...post a thread.

Jaygti... the track day shown in your pics....WHERE ???

FN in MT

FN in MT

Ready to race!
Good Lord! My heartbeat went up simply viewing the overhead of the track!!

I did a trackday at the small track in Calgary several years back. LOVED it, but haven't been back. NOTHING at all remotely closeby. The curse of the Rural American West! Great for solitude and scenery, but few modern amenities...like racetracks.

FN in MT

tdi-mk6

Diesel it is!

FN in MT

I really love your Ducati:thumbup:.....but I like the puppy better :D Is that him on your avatar? Very cute!:thumbsup:

FN in MT

Ready to race!
Thats Wiley our old Malamute. He is 13 now and 140#. The pic by the ducati was 3 or 4 years back. He was a rescue dog, taken from a trailer outside a Meth Lab when he was only 1-2 years old. Took me about 6 months to be able to trust him around women...apparently a woman abused him. If my wife picked up anything resembling a broomhandle or stick he would run away. He has had a good life with us.

Wileys "brother" for his entire time with us was our old Siberian Husky Roscoe. Roscoe just died the 3rd of this month. Wiley is still a bit confused with where he went ...and whats going on. Pack mentality.

This is a shot of Roscoe from a few years back. Very intelligent..TOO smart as a matter of fact. He was a hell of a companion. We really miss him. He lived 15 years and 4 months...pretty good for a larger dog.

I've gotten quite a few comments on the avatar...Wiley sleeps on his back like that probably half the time. Allows him to snore better.

FN in MT

tdi-mk6

Diesel it is!
That is too funny - I have a cat that snores, can you believe that? :D And what a beautiful picture of Roscoe - may he rest in peace. I know exactly what you guys are going through :( Happy to hear he turned 15!!
Cheers to animals!