GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. GTi-GUY86

Farewell MK6

So this is my farewell to the MK6 world :cry:. I officially sold the car and moved to my new wheels. Got into a 12 Charger R/T w/STP fully loaded. The GTI was a lot of fun, somewhat pratical, and was a blast but it was time to let it go. Had to move up to four doors lol. Gonna miss the GTI but...
  2. GTi-GUY86

Vagcom thread search

Real simple, I'm searching for a Vagcom thread from yesterday that I can't find. It had a list of almost all the tweaks and adjustments most of us have/want done to our cars. Yes I search but came up empty. If anyone knows the link can you post it? TIA
  3. GTi-GUY86

RWD GTI???...

So I always hear and read about everyone longing for the day that someone (APR, tuner company, etc) builds and releases an AWD conversion for the GTI. Because I like to be different and think outside the box, has anyone every considered doing the first RWD GTI instead? I have pondered the idea a...
  4. GTi-GUY86

WTBCODY

Hey guys and girls Just wanted to say what a cool guy Cody was. I sold a set of FK Streetlines with all the needed hardware to him. He kept constant communication with me and made it a smooth deal. Even met up half way for delivery! Definitely would do business with him again. And thanks again...
  5. GTi-GUY86

2.0T vs 2.5

Just thought I share my driving experience on my commute to work with you all today lol. So I'm the D.C. area and im cruising along too work (Late :thumbdown:) so I'm already pushing 80mph. Then a CW 2.5 kinds floats past me probably doing close to 90mph. As a GTI owner definately wont let a...