GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

2.0T vs 2.5

GTi-GUY86

Ready to race!
Just thought I share my driving experience on my commute to work with you all today lol.

So I'm the D.C. area and im cruising along too work (Late :thumbdown:) so I'm already pushing 80mph. Then a CW 2.5 kinds floats past me probably doing close to 90mph. As a GTI owner definately wont let a 2.5 just blow by me so I decide to catch him and have a little fun. We pretty much followed each other all the way downtown hitting about 100mph before we backed off. Surprisingly, the 2.5's arent bad. He able to keep up with me until put my engine to work then I pulled on him. :w00t: Maybe if a drove one before I got my GTI maybe I would have gotten one but I highly dout it lol. All in all, its nice to have a lil fun with VW drivers on the road who dont try to turn everything into a race lol. Wish driving like this could be an everyday thing.

Saabstory

.:R32 OG Member # 002
You wish you could drive 90-100+ everyday through one of the most heavily congested traffic areas in the US; that coincidentally has a well-earned reputation for some of the worst drivers in the country?

Really?

:thumbdown:

LuvVeeDub

Passed Driver's Ed
Thats why he said he WISHED he could, dude, dextermorgan, you have pedobear as an avatar, there's no way you can push morals, unless you think that it's "running bear" than that's funny as shit

GTi-GUY86

Ready to race!
You wish you could drive 90-100+ everyday through one of the most heavily congested traffic areas in the US; that coincidentally has a well-earned reputation for some of the worst drivers in the country?

Really?

:thumbdown:

Of course not. I was refering to driving with fellow VW drivers. Its kinda cool to roll as group with people you dont know all becuase you own the car :w00t:

GTi-GUY86

Ready to race!
You guys don't speed with your cars do you?!:iono:

but it's so unsafe..

Is your 2.0 stock?

Bone stock but going Stage 3 this winter with exhaust and S3 IC

nhbubba1

Passed Driver's Ed
I had a 2.5L MkV Rabbit for a day as a loaner and was disappointed to the core. Torque was okay, but it seemed to run out of steam. And the mileage was a real let down. I get better from my 2.0T.

Less power AND less mileage? Meh, I think I'd rather have a Corolla.

Dun Dun

Ready to race!
c'mon you guys all don't have to rip on us 2.5 guys all the time? we like v dubs too :thumbup: and i will put a turbo in one day, good luck putting in another cylinder :fighting0030: