GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. jrwamp

So, what did Santa bring you (and your VW) for Christmas??

APR carbonio intake, black washer fluid and coolant caps, 9w7 Bluetooth module, getting around to installing my SPM downpipe, and going stage 2!
  2. jrwamp

What is your dreamcar?

Any of these would do
  3. jrwamp

New MB A CLass

I have to say, I like it a lot.
  4. jrwamp

The Official Beer Thread

Yuengling is my cheap go-to beer. I'm liking New Belgium beers out of Colorado at the moment: Fat Tire and their seasonal Snow Day.
  5. jrwamp

2013 Audi A3

If it's just the A3 variant, I would rather stick with the GTI because I think it looks just as good and is sportier than the A3. If they ever bought the S3 here, I would trade my GTI in a heartbeat. And for whatever reason, I feel that if the sedan version becomes true and we get it...
  6. jrwamp

New Mercedes A-Class

well crap
  7. jrwamp

New Mercedes A-Class

Apologize if this is a repost, thoughts everyone? I'm kind of liking the look. Apparently they're coming to the US? If so, AMG please. http://www.leftlanenews.com/mercedes-benz-a-class-filmed-undisguised-video.html
  8. jrwamp

The new golf - sort of

Damn, beat me to it!
  9. jrwamp

Tax Return?

I'm going to use my federal for part of the expense for a ring for the gf. But you just reminded me about the state return! Looks like I'm getting some car fun parts after all!
  10. jrwamp

2013 Hyundai Veloster Turbo

Agree. Sonata Hybrid looks like a catfish: I will say that I don't hate the design. However, seems like it might date itself really easy. All of Hyundai's designs are so polarizing that I think they're going to look old quick. Also, I test drove a Sonata Turbo about 6 months ago for my...
  11. jrwamp

2013 Hyundai Veloster Turbo

http://www.autoblog.com/2012/01/08/2012-hyundai-veloster-turbo-the-latest-to-get-early-reveal/ What do you all think of the most recent addition to the GTI competitors?
  12. jrwamp

what do you pay for insurance

$76 per month for my GTI. I'm 27 and never been in an accident or gotten a ticket. $250 deductible and full coverage. Live in the DC area.
  13. jrwamp

Whats your occupation?

Project Management at Big Blue