GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. R

Awkward Gym Moments

I was a personal trainer at a Sports Club in New York city for about 7 years, I've probably seen it all by now. When I first started (a freshman in college, not from new york city, admittedly naive) we had to 'check' the sauna every so often on our shifts. No one explained what I was checking...
  2. R

10 Things I hate about selling a car on the internet

It would be funny to find out that dealerships hired these spammers to drive us crazy so we all trade in instead of dealing with the CL bullsht. For every decent lead you sort through 10 BS ones. But if you're patient you'll end up on top like others have said. I had a guy come to westchester...
  3. R

Are dogs "moral" creatures?

So I'm not going to comment on the situation with Penrose because that's finally calmed down, but here's my question... Are the responses from our dogs conditioned responses or evidence that they're actually moral creatures able to differentiate between right and wrong. When my dog craps on the...
  4. R

Carbon Fiber Bathtub

Holy f! Beautiful.
  5. R

GOLFMK6 IS NOW ON TAPATALK!

Same problems here... I was looking for info on why I can't read/respond to PM's, start new threads or check on my profile. Is it the forum is behind or a tapatalk error? It works fine with all my other forums.