GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Awkward Gym Moments

Merkle

Banned
Hmmm, let's see.
Other than releasing nasty ass egg farts no real awkwardness to mention.
I have dropped an iPod and it shot off the back of a treadmill, that was more embarrassing for me than anything.
I went to go tan one time, was given the little tag went into the room and waited and waited went back to the counter and was in the wrong room, lol.
I'm just a big doofus apparently.

RHM_ny

Passed Driver's Ed
I was a personal trainer at a Sports Club in New York city for about 7 years, I've probably seen it all by now. When I first started (a freshman in college, not from new york city, admittedly naive) we had to 'check' the sauna every so often on our shifts. No one explained what I was checking for, so I assumed overcrowding or malfunction (WTF did I know). So, I worked the 4am-10am shift, and I'm fkn tired from being up all night and I went to check the sauna and there was a guy in the corner kind of hunched over. I opened the door and didn't quite finish asking "Hey bro, everything o...." when I realized what was going on (yea, there were 2 dudes in case you're as slow as me). I wasn't sure what I was supposed to do so just told the guy to let me know if he needed a towel when he was done. I'm such an idiot. Needless to say there were 'meetups' scheduled through craigslist and our company new about them so they wanted to make sure we prevented it. Someone could have fkn told me that!

mikeydubs

Ready to race!
Went to take a piss mid work out and this old man is standing there using the urinal completely naked. COMPLETELY naked. No sandles, socks or anything else. I think that was the part that grossed me out the most since he was essentially standing in piss. :barf:

mikeydubs

Ready to race!
I hate when I'm minding my own business after just finishing a set, glancing around at nothing in particular and a girl happens to see me look her way for a split second and assumes I'm checking her out and gives a look. Fuck off. I'm hotter than you anyways.

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
Old nekkid d00dz give absolutely no fucks. DONG OUT.

Veedubgli

Ready to race!
In the women's locker room at my gym, there was recently a chick sitting on the bench, completely naked, reading a fucking book. I avoided that area, which meant I didn't use the scale. Found out later from my personal trainer that works there, that there were a lot of complaints about her.
If she was in the sauna, that would be one thing....but she was just sitting on the bench at the lockers like it was no big deal.

And no, she wasn't even hot.....well, I didn't actually see her face, but her body needed some work.

Veedubgli

Ready to race!
This thread is hilarious btw. I have a good story that involves farts and jump squats, but I'll keep that to myself. :laugh:

lilfleck

Go Kart Champion
Yesterday--walked into the locker room after my workout and dood is just standing there nekid. The .2 seconds that you lock eyes will always be awkward. I wish I could erase those moments permanently from my brain.

J-Cooz

Go Kart Champion
Hardest part was trying to judge if this guy really was gay or not. Its wasnt really a "Hey you're hot" sort of thing, it was a compliment on my arms.

But totally agree. Bro Code Broken. I need to punch him in the face next time to bring him back to manhood.

You guys need to stop being such haters and get with the times. So a guy hit on you, big deal. Take it as a compliment, most gay men are pretty picky.

I'm straight btw. I just work with a lot of gay men and living in Toronto there is a large gay community.

dubessa

Go Kart Champion
Had an awkward moment yesterday afterall. Went to take a shower and once I was already in the stall with the water running is when I realized that the soap dispenser was empty. And I still havent replaced my own little body wash bottle. I peeked outside the stall to check the scene and didn't see anyone, then proceeded to take a quick dash for the next shower stall- almost slipping on the wet floor- to steal 3 squirts of soap then darted back to my shower. Right before going back in I noticed a lady off to the side that saw my naked mission impossible. It was awkward.

J-Cooz

Go Kart Champion
I just remembered a nasty story from the gym. So I just got out of the shower and was changing. I had my shower towel laying on the bench and my small towel I carry around the gym to put on machines when I'm using them. A 300lb gross sweaty guy was changing next to me and had his stuff out on the bench.

As I was putting everything away my hair was still wet so I grabbed what I thought was my small towel to wipe my brow. Little did I know it was the guys gross sweaty towel and I proceeded to wipe my face with it.

I was so mortified I immediately walked over to the sink and scrubbed my face with hand soap. It was the grossest thing that's happened to me in a while.

lilfleck

Go Kart Champion
Had an awkward moment yesterday afterall. Went to take a shower and once I was already in the stall with the water running is when I realized that the soap dispenser was empty. And I still havent replaced my own little body wash bottle. I peeked outside the stall to check the scene and didn't see anyone, then proceeded to take a quick dash for the next shower stall- almost slipping on the wet floor- to steal 3 squirts of soap then darted back to my shower. Right before going back in I noticed a lady off to the side that saw my naked mission impossible. It was awkward.

HA, awesome. Why didn't you just regroup and move to another stall completely?

BTW, there were some requests a few pages back for you.

Also, I want some input from you. Do girls just assume every guy is checking them out (they probably are; its a testosterone party in there)? Do ya'll think it's gross? Is a guy never supposed to strike up a conversation with a chick?

Not sure what the do's and don'ts are, so I just do my own thing.

balius

Go Kart Champion
HA, awesome. Why didn't you just regroup and move to another stall completely?

BTW, there were some requests a few pages back for you.

Also, I want some input from you. Do girls just assume every guy is checking them out (they probably are; its a testosterone party in there)? Do ya'll think it's gross? Is a guy never supposed to strike up a conversation with a chick?

Not sure what the do's and don'ts are, so I just do my own thing.

I'd also like to hear female perspective on this. I'm sure like everything it varies girl to girl though. Dated a girl from my gym for a while, but approaching her was easy cause she made it super obvious she was checking me out every time I was in there.

lilfleck

Go Kart Champion
I just remembered a nasty story from the gym. So I just got out of the shower and was changing. I had my shower towel laying on the bench and my small towel I carry around the gym to put on machines when I'm using them. A 300lb gross sweaty guy was changing next to me and had his stuff out on the bench.

As I was putting everything away my hair was still wet so I grabbed what I thought was my small towel to wipe my brow. Little did I know it was the guys gross sweaty towel and I proceeded to wipe my face with it.

I was so mortified I immediately walked over to the sink and scrubbed my face with hand soap. It was the grossest thing that's happened to me in a while.
EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

Thought you were gonna say his bare fat ass sat on your small towel and then you picked it up and wiped your face...