GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. hippiesrock03

Lovesac or any other giant beanbag?

I'm interested in getting one but the nearest lovesac store is 2 hours away from me. I'll take a trip eventually. I'd like to get some feedback from you guys if you have a lovesac or anything comparable (comfysack, mojosac, sumo, etc).
  2. hippiesrock03

If you want a good laugh

:lol:
  3. hippiesrock03

iPhone 5 vs Samsung Galaxy III

What's your opinion? I've had my iPhone 4 for 2 and a half years. This is my 3rd iPhone 4, one replaced under warranty (camera issue) and one replaced from water damage (my fault). I looked up the galaxy S3 and a lot of friends who have it love it. I also have a MBP, I probably have $50 in...
  4. hippiesrock03

I want an S3 now...

http://fourtitude.com/news/Audi_News_1/in-detail-the-new-audi-s3-2/ Probably a repost of some sort. Don't care. S3. I want it. I've heard only the sedan is coming to the US most likely.
  5. hippiesrock03

What's your ethnicity?

Just out of curiosity, what is your ethnicity/race? I'm Asian. Chinese to be specific. EDIT: If you are confused, here is where I got the categories from. Hispanic or Latino -A person of Cuban, Mexican, Puerto Rican, South or Central American, or other Spanish culture or origin American...
  6. hippiesrock03

1626.1 miles in one tank

http://jalopnik.com/5908578/stock-volkswagen-diesel-goes-16261-miles-on-single-tank-of-fuel?popular=true WOW. 84.1 mpg...
  7. hippiesrock03

Anyone of you been skydiving?

I did this last spring and it was fun as hell. Great experience. Only did tandem tho, wanted to try the AFF (accelerated free-fall) program but it would've cost me around 2k. I will like to get my license one day. I'll post some pics later :thumbsup: For those of you interested, DO IT! What...
  8. hippiesrock03

The Walking Dead...

I LOVE this show. One of my favorite shows of all time. After watching all of season 1 and 2 in a week, I read all the comic books as well. Kinda wished they would've kept to the comics a little but I do like the twists and new additions they put on the show. Can't wait for season 3! Any other...
  9. hippiesrock03

Shit VW drivers say

FCkX32LV66Y U5eV-ZqB1z8 ztZw2TkTpQU :lol::lol::lol::lol:
  10. hippiesrock03

Avoiding the forum...spending too much money

So many group buys, such good deals, so many new mods I'm learning about... All that equals money. So I'm going to TRY to avoid this site for a week or two, and pay my credit card off ;)
  11. hippiesrock03

You guys have any phobias?

You guys have any fears/phobias? Feel free to talk about any phobias you have. Weird or normal. I have a fear of spiders, hate that @#$@ I also have this fear everytime I look over a railing that the railing will break off and I will fall forward...anyone else have this?