GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. D

Audi USA taking a pandering stand for equal pay

Don't you know, there is proof. The proof is "because they said so."
  2. D

So my Buyback Offer just arrived, time to get serious about what to buy...

Those STIs are to kill for. Can't go wrong there!
  3. D

Your info is outdated lol. The new engines in the wrx are a 2.0 turbo. IIRC, they don't need upgraded intervals for power. The older engines made over 400whp on stock internals too.
  4. D

Why not a 2016 WRX? The new ones are pretty luxurious for a subaru, pretty quick, get about 30mpg, and retain their value at a ridiculous level.
  5. D

The Official Road Rage Story Thread

Not at all, California laws to just PURCHASE a firearm are ridiculous. Getting a CCW is a nightmare of its own. Gun laws here are on a whole new level of crazy as well. Guns are not illegal in California, but it sure damn feels like it. The easier it is to get a gun the better.
  6. D

Thanks, absolutely agree a lot of people who i know that want guns banned and VERY anti-confrontation and would do ANYTHING to avoid any awkward social situation if it actually every happened. In the real world horrible things happen and we don't live in a "safe space" like many people think. I...
  7. D

Had an incident occur on 4th of July never had anything this crazy happen to me in terms of road rage... Standing at a stop light to turn left onto a road. There are 2 lanes to turn left, i'm in the farthest left lane with my wife in my GTI, and then a ford fusion stops abruptly in the lane to...