GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. mike20t

Cracked Lens :(

Wish it happened more often :P
  2. mike20t

OFFICIAL Forza 3 DUB thread!! Post em up!

My first modified dubski. Just trying to work out what to do with the design...
  3. mike20t

Gran Turismo Mobile (PSP) out today!

Ima go pick my copy up in a few hours. Anyone else getting/got this? Share your impressions! This game is a dream come true for me, something that Sony promised me when the PSP came out :(
  4. mike20t

Lacking Inspiration...

Anyone go through this? The past few months life caught up to me. I was leaving home to goto work in the dark, and coming home in the dark. No daylight for shooting anything. I was buggered from work so night time stuff was out of the question. Anyways enough EMO. Im back to my old ways and...
  5. mike20t

Anyone got a 50D?

Im reading some reviews etc regarding this body. Im looking to get another body to accompany my 450D (Xsi). The smaller size is starting to become an annoyance to me. I dont want to sell this great camera, it just looks silly sticking a 70-200 F2.8 L lens onto it! 5Dmk2 is out of the question...
  6. mike20t

First time Mac user. Any tips?

Hey guys. Im typing this from my brand new 2.6ghz Mac Mini that i picked up yesterday (the updated brand new one). Ive been a Windows user for a number of Geologic Eons... and im having a little trouble getting used to the mac. I should probably read the manual (i did a little), but it all...
  7. mike20t

THE panorama thread!

Post your best pano's and what processes you took to take them and post processing was required. I took my first pano at Sydney harbour last night. It was stormy a bit so the clouds were reflecting the city alot so thats why it looks pretty orange. I havnt done any post processing or altering...
  8. mike20t

Can you drink cold water as soon as you wake up?

Me personally, i cant. My body seems to just about spew up everytime i do it. My missus is trying to get me to do this for some stupid health kick reason. I cant do it, but that feels normal. Anyone out there that cant digest cold water as soon as they wake up?
  9. mike20t

Canon kit lens EF-S 18-55 upgraded to EF-S 17-55??

Looking to upgrade the Kit lens that i got with my 450D (Rebel XSI). All the reviews on the 17-55mm Canon lens look great so far. But at $1300 AUD (CBF working that out in USD) on ebay, is it worth it? Price wise and Quality wise? Sorry if this is Supreme Nub question just getting shitty at...
  10. mike20t

[OT] Any Gamers here??

Couldnt find a "gamer" thread around so i made one. Gosh im special! So yeah... If your a gamer and you play games list em here and what you do in it, where your upto etc.. I play: Forza2 (lvl 40) F1-07 WoW (3x lvl 70's) RCT3 [lol] and i also divulge in some FSX every now and then... Come...