GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. F

Are VW Drivers the Next Targets?

I can't imagine why anyone would single out Volkswagen for hatred. Where did this fine company start, and what was the name of the individual who ordered the project that produced the original Beetle design and thus caused the creation of the company that became known as Volkswagen? If I...
  2. F

What music do you listen to??

Just about everything except hip-hop and rap. I mostly listen to classic country, bluegrass, classic rock, and classical/instrumental. Pretty much the same stuff I listened to when i was a teenager, but as I have grudgingly transitioned from the golden summer of youth to being a surly old fart...
  3. F

Best Car Ad Ever?

Those Audi R8 commercials are awesome, I think the astronaut one is my new favorite but geeze the sound in the 2nd one made the hair on the back of my neck stand up. I never saw them before. Now I've got R8 fever!
  4. F

Best Car Ad Ever?

Yeah that dog commercial is awesome too. I like the funny commercials the best, wish they would bring back Joe Isuzu...
  5. F

Best Car Ad Ever?

I was prepared to be underwhelmed but I will agree, by far the best private car sale ad I have ever seen! The guy deserves an Oscar
  6. F

**Gun Enthusiast Thread**

armedferret wrote: Like I said, I learn something every day. Thanks kindly for the info. EDIT: Lame smart-ass comment deleted. Apologies to all for cluttering the thread.
  7. F

Nice set of weapons there Vw_envy. How do you like your P238?
  8. F

Is that a fact? Damn I learn something every day. Amazing what you can learn from watching cartoons and installing stuff that makes your guns work poorly.
  9. F

Also in a previous post the term "****ing dildos" is used. Is that term used to refer to a GOOD thing, or a BAD thing? :confused:
  10. F

Anybody have a Sig P938? I have been looking at them for some time, but after shooting a few of them I am leery of buying one because 2 of the 3 that I have fired have had problems with the magazine fit. The mag (original equipment flush-fit Sig one) does not insert completely into the mag...
  11. F

Vape Pen Explodes

It is the ultimate in vaping excitement, explosions produce abundant vapor that is traveling at very high speed to enhance interaction with taste buds and other sensory receptors. Got a real kick to it in fact....
  12. F

Anyone own a vintage Beetle?

I put a lot of miles on a Beetle back in high school in the 70s - it belonged to my sister and was great fun to drive in spite of the woeful lack of power. I loved the sound of the engine and exhaust, don't know why because objectively it was pretty sad - kind of a combination of a police...