GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. T

2020 VW Passat

Well, it's been debuted in Detroit and the engine is the same old 2.0TSI but with a paltry 174HP... It's likely using the budack cycle, but 174HP? Even the Tiguan using the same engine and cycle gets 184HP https://www.motor1.com/news/300875/2020-vw-passat-revealed-detroit/ EDIT: I just...
  2. T

727 HP Honda Minivan

That's nothing http://www.thedrive.com/tuned-af/11444/watch-bisimotos-crazy-1029-hp-honda-odyssey-minivan-burn-rubber :D
  3. T

General Motors Closes Car Plants

Yep, the mk7 golf is as practical as it gets for a so called "compact hatch"...
  4. T

I had a really good laugh reading this because it's so true :D
  5. T

As I read this thread, the ad at the bottom is this This car has to be the most useless piece of shit I have ever seen. There is absolutely nothing functional about it... My buddy's mom used to have this car and one day we took his car to go out and I remember him opening the trunk and then...
  6. T

Hopefully you're right and yea unfortunately it seems that words and marketing have a very powerful impact on our society these days and people can't think on their own anymore (think "liquid retina display" :rolleyes:)
  7. T

With more and more people being brainwashed by this CUV crap those numbers are sad but not surprising... like I said, have you seen the T-roc and T-cross? Those will soon replace the golf and golf wagon, and the jetta, and whatever other crap CUV they can think of will replace everything else...
  8. T

Hey Canadians

There aren't, I was just exaggerating because it seems like people are getting new cars so often nowadays...
  9. T

Pretty much sums it up.... Has anyone seen the T-roc and the T-cross? What the hell are those? There are so many variations of different SUV/CUVS, I can't keep up with the trends anymore... Just take a look at BMW. X1, X2, X3, X4, X5, X6, X7... then you have the 2 series active tourer and...
  10. T

Hey Canadians

Don't people already do that with all the 4 month leases these days?
  11. T

Passat GT

Yes today's version (2019 model) is a different beast then the first version. I was referring only to the 2016 C450 and 2017 C43, which as far as I know is exactly the same car power wise (367hp)... Not taking anything away from the cars (passat or Mercedes), they're both fantastic, it's just...
  12. T

Passat GT

This is exactly the same marketing gimmick that mercedes did a few years back. They launched the C450 with subtle C450/4matic badge on the trunk and some small amg badges on the side, then the next year they go balls out and bring back the old C43 badge and slap it on the trunk along with an amg...
  13. T

Hidden/fake exhausts on new cars...why?

I agree costs are probably a factor, but an sq5 with fake exhaust? Surely if the s4 and s5 could keep the quad exhausts, so could the sq5 if it were just cost... That's just one example, but what can you do
  14. T

Hidden/fake exhausts on new cars...why?

I just had a thought today and was wondering, why on earth are manufactures going the route of fake/hidden exhausts? I know hidden exhausts was a common thing years ago, especially on tdi's with turn down exhausts, but this cut out of an exhaust in the bumper is really lame... just look at...