GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. danvphotos

Any cyclist on here

Just built this up a couple weeks ago. 2019 Kona Rove LTD frameset with a whole list of self-indulgent goodies. Competent on road and single track, and a beast on anything gravel. Been having a ton of fun just heading in a general direction and riding whatever I find--pavement, gravel, public...
  2. danvphotos

No base Golf?

AWD is another big factor too. Most people (myself included, despite what I drive) don't need AWD for 99%+ of their driving, but it is definitely contributing to the trend of choosing crossovers over small hatchbacks as well.
  3. danvphotos

Any cyclist on here

I'll be doing just that after work today (though just me and the dog, but with how slow I am after 5 months off the bike, probably best nobody is there to witness it). That is a sweet Serotta. I worked at a shop in high school (13+ years ago now) that sold Serotta and would drool over their Ti...
  4. danvphotos

Any cyclist on here

Bikes were my first love, got away from it for a few years, but the past 3 seasons I've gotten back on the MTB quite a bit to stay in shape for ski season, and to tire out the dog. I think I'm one of like 6 guys left riding 26" wheels.
  5. danvphotos

Basic tool additions for new Euro owners?

I've always used a 36mm socket for my German oil filter housings. I have one lying around from doing various CV axles on my parents cars/my trucks, most auto parts stores will have an "axle nut socket" in stock if one is needed ASAP.
  6. danvphotos

How much driving is a lot?

According to the second video, she delivers parts 7 days/week. She's also in Kansas, so I'd imagine average speed is significantly higher than 40 MPH. Either way, it's borderline unbelievable.
  7. danvphotos

Pictures of you dog(s)

Thanks! She's definitely high-energy and needs her exercise, but she's actually remarkably easy. There's some lab mixed in there too which seems to tone down the neurotic nature of the BC/ACD, and she's just super smart and very willing to please. Really the perfect dog.
  8. danvphotos

Pictures of you dog(s)

1.5 year old Border Collie/Blue Heeler mix, Pepper.
  9. danvphotos

Which cellphone sucks less?

Jake, in case you're not aware, from this link: https://support.apple.com/iphone/repair/battery-power