GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. carchrism5

New Car to go Along with R32 (BMW 1M Content)

Just picked this up, so far its a blast but don't have many miles on it and have to wait for full break-in service before I can really drive it. Got lots of plans for it already. Let me know what you think.
  2. carchrism5

What is your favorite auto parts store?

Just curious where you guys go when you need something on the spot and why. Where I go to school there are a bunch of Advance Auto Parts, Autozone, O'Reillys, and a few others. For me I go to Advance Auto Parts because of location, friendly (not necessarily super knowledgeable) but they are...
  3. carchrism5

Serious question regarding a "friend's" wedding

So I am in college now, and I have a friend that lives in my apartment building that I have known for about a year. Not a great friend, he loves asking me for things, but very often does not come through when I need something (like when I had to pick up my car from a shop at a specific time, and...
  4. carchrism5

The "Mods please stop deleting threads" thread

[edited] mod note: threads were deleted due to violation of forum rules. rest of the posts in this thread were deleted,if you have further questions, please contact a mod.
  5. carchrism5

Need some advice regarding a transaction on a forum

So like a week back I bought two stock R32 wheels off vortex to replace my scuffed ones. The wheels were described in good condition. I asked for pictures of the packing to ensure they wouldnt get destroyed. The kid packed them well, bubble wrap, covered the face, and packed in actual wheel...
  6. carchrism5

Happy Birthday VDubVirus

with 22k+ posts you have to have met him somehow, so happy birthday to the mod VDubVirus
  7. carchrism5

A Holiday Joke I got emailed

A woman goes to her boyfriend's parents' house for Christmas dinner.This is to be her first time meeting the family and she is very nervous. They all sit down and begin eating a fine meal. ?The woman is beginning to feel a little discomfort, thanks to her nervousness and the broccoli...
  8. carchrism5

Does anybody actually respect strippers?

Just curious, i would respect them as people but certainly not for their line of work, what do you guys think?