GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Happy Birthday VDubVirus

ONGIE

I have unlimited beer here for ya Marine...come get some!

*Ring* *Ring*...you got your mystery gift phone call today.

Happy Birthday Bro.:thumbsup:

dpham00

Modérateur Emeritus
Happy Birthday!!

SoNgMaN

I Void Warranties
a-ron's burfday

he's taking the day off getting his drunk on

VDubVirus

Euro-Elitist Moderator
a-ron's burfday

he's taking the day off getting his drunk on

sadly, no. I worked 9 hrs today and now my back is hating me. I'm at home, with rollenbu, nursing my back pain and her migrane.

we've decided I get a birthday weekend instead of a birthday day. Hopefully by tomorrow night I will be back at 100% and so will she.

with that said, thank you all for the well wishes.

to the OP - I don't have a clue who you are, but than k you anyways for creating this thread for my birthday. :thumbsup:

to ONGIE - I love you bro. it's awesome to have such a great friend, or as I like to say....Brother, who will call me from Australia just to wish me a happy birthday.

Brad - thanks dood. mucho appreciated. even if you didn't call. :biggrin:

carchrism5

Go Kart Champion
to the OP - I don't have a clue who you are, but than k you anyways for creating this thread for my birthday. :thumbsup:

haha i have no clue who you are either, i wouldnt know if i walked right by you in a store, but I know you're one of the few mods, and you guys help keep this site up and running and stay in check and on the bottom of the page it said it was your birthday so I made the thread

VDubVirus

Euro-Elitist Moderator
haha i have no clue who you are either, i wouldnt know if i walked right by you in a store, but I know you're one of the few mods, and you guys help keep this site up and running and stay in check and on the bottom of the page it said it was your birthday so I made the thread

well, thanks again. I gots your back.

VDubVirus

Euro-Elitist Moderator
prbly not. but thanks anyways xminusx. I appreciate the post.