GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. TarmacSpecial

My weekend at the Long Beach Motorcycle show

Whew! What a weekend full of two wheeled goodness! Here's my report from the weekend, unfortunately, I forgot my camera at home Saturday for the demo rides. Saturday my buddy Will and I went to do demo rides. We showed up at 8 to sign up for the ZX-10R and we had to wait until 3:45 to get to...
  2. TarmacSpecial

Video from Hungry Valley (Dirt ride)

Hey all, Went to Hungry Valley, near Gorman CA yesterday with a few friends. One of them shot some video of me hitting the backbone trail. I was pretty gassed at this point, spent a lot of time in the seat as a result, but it was still fun...
  3. TarmacSpecial

First ride back in the dirt in years....

Hey all, Finally got to go out and play and get my YZF426 dirty last weekend. My friends and I went out to El Mirage here in SoCal. It was a perfect day, low 70's, light breeze, abundundant sunshine. My bike started on the first kick, and even though I went looking for trouble a couple time...
  4. TarmacSpecial

Anyone else ride dirt?

Anyone else ride dirt? What do you ride? Where do you ride? Any SoCal riders? I'd like to talk more about the subject with my fellow mkv'ers. I just picked this up yesterday for $2000.... 00 Yamaha YZF 426 Just been rebuilt and runs super strong. Also replaced were the fork seals, clutch, and...
  5. TarmacSpecial

A question for those with hyphenated last names....

This had been driving me crazy. Let's say you are one of those people with a hyphenated, or two last names. For example Smith-Brown. What happens when you get married? What happen if you get married to another hyphen? Do you then have three or four last names? Do the kids get three or four...
  6. TarmacSpecial

New Shoes!

Hello all, Yesterday I was heading home from work, when my boss asked me to drop off a package on the way home. I don't mind, as I get to leave work early and get home early as a result. I work for an apparel company and I was dropping off samples at the corporate office of a place that...
  7. TarmacSpecial

Pics from my last trackday at CA Speedway's AMA course (Motorcycle content)

Hey all, I finally got a CD of pics from my last trackday running in the expert group with Fastrack Riders at California Speeday's AMA course in Fontana. Just thought I'd share a few... Turn 3 shots... My close friend John and I in turn 9.... In turn 9 with some fast older dude with a...