GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. wario406

Good driving roads - Index (59)

Colorado…. = any road west of the base of the Front Range! LOL!!!
  2. wario406

Everyday is literally another reason to love the car. The dealers installed APR Stage 1+ low...

Everyday is literally another reason to love the car. The dealers installed APR Stage 1+ low torque tune is so much fun!
  3. wario406

Check your passwords people!

Changing your PW periodically is always a good practice. Every 90 is a nice interval. Everyone should be doing that for all their passwords, personal and professional.
  4. wario406

The most abused R32 in history?

Might want to check the brakes... ;-)
  5. wario406

**Gun Enthusiast Thread**

I dont think you need to change extractors... I know lots of people who swap 9mm/40 cal barrels. I dont think you need to swap mags - but, it's probably not a bad idea.
  6. wario406

Hello and welcome. Introduce yourselves here

What got you into VWs? What do you drive? What do you hope to buy? Option Spec? Anything on-topic or just say Hi Been into cars a VERY LONG TIME. I’ve had quite a few cars, and quite a few VW’s and Audi’s. Air cooled beetle in the 70’s, a diesel pickup in the 90’s, a number of B5 Audi’s (sedans...
  7. wario406

**Gun Enthusiast Thread**

I do. Awesome gun... I also EDC a Sig P938 when I need a skinny gun. You’ll love the 509C. Get the Apex striker before the factory one breaks and leaves you stranded.
  8. wario406

breaking my 2021 GTI in...

breaking my 2021 GTI in...