GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. A

Update on 2021 MK8

Hi there thank you for replying so promptly. I’ve had a few woes and got a case of wine from vw as they had the car for weeks with faults that were just like a game of consequences. Fix one cause another etc. this one is on me though as I’ve put the diy d system in. A symptom of watching too...
  2. A

Update on 2021 MK8

Hi there Did you ever get your parking sensor errors sorted. I’ve got a fault which I can clear ok but turn engine off and I’m back to square one. My issue was I fitted some focal speakers and the rear parking sensors stopped working - they went mute. I then retrofitted the Hk sound system and...
  3. A

Golf 8 stock speakers

Hi Dennis The kit is plug and play and no issues regarding ohms I ran the focals for a while before I retrofitted the HK amp and using them with power. I would say they were very clear. A quality sound but no great shakes on the bass. Focal do offer a kit for under seat subwoofers and I...
  4. A

Harmon Kardon Install/Retrofit

That would be really helpful thank you. A big file so WeTransfer or Dropbox maybe?
  5. A

Harmon Kardon Install/Retrofit

By way of an update I have fitted the HK speakers and Panasonic amp but the infotainment system hasn’t recognised the new kit. Coding didnt work either so it looks like I need a data set to be uploaded first. I thought the car would have all the files ready to be activated but that is not the...
  6. A

Changing the Blue Coloured insert in bonnet grille and iqlights

Good point I suppose I’m the one with OCD with my aversion to seeing all the clashing colours - at least the brake callipers are red as I notice other models have made those blue on the gte😀 i should add I was proposing to take the gte badge off front grill and boot My ideal car would be a gte...
  7. A

So in other words change this To this
  8. A

Hi there I have a kings Red gte on order and the blue stripes on the bonnet grille and within the headlights are something I would want to change to be red like the gti Does anyone have any experience of changing these coloured stripes/inserts.on the headlights I suspect I might need to find a...