GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. P

Infotainment Hardware and Software Updates

Possibly it is the update to 1940/1941 by OTA. Seat/Cupra is already receiving it
  2. P

In Spain, this information from this TPI is available from 07/17/23 on Erwin....
  3. P

What SW version did you have before?
  4. P

And where is the download link? i don´t see nothing on the Youtube video :(
  5. P

The update from 1896 to 1898 or 1899, does it arrive by OTA or do we have to go to the dealer? Thanks!!!
  6. P

16xx y 17xx must go to workshop for the 1896 update. It has been said many times.
  7. P

I have SW1896 , in Spain and I don´t have the male /female option, at the end of the Languaje list :(
  8. P

but how do we get 1896? only on workshop or can be recived online someday?? I have 1804. I have recived two indentical updates a few days ago, for minor fixes, manual, eshop....but normal upgrades, not Gb´s downloads. Thanks a lot!!!
  9. P

I was just watching MQBretrofit Germany jejejeje. Good news that the cars are finally updating themselves and we don't have to go to the workshop to do the software updates. It only remains to wait
  10. P

But that 3.5GB download... does the car do it by OTA or in the workshop? I have the 1804 software. A few days ago I received two identical updates, for Shop improvement, digital manual, general fixes.... Thanks!!!