GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. D

Mk8 Golf R and GTI - Engine Cover Recall

My 2024 did not come with an engine cover😞
  2. D

MPG for GTI and R - MK8

22 Golf R manual transmission 120 miles per day round trip to work. Some spirited moments. About 30-32 summer and 28-29 in the winter.
  3. D

Infotainment Hardware and Software Updates

I just traded my MK8 Golf R 6-spd manual for a new 2024 MK8 6-spd manual. Reason: Last of the manuals for the Golf. My 2022 did get a software update and seemed to have sped things up. The 2024 seems slightly slower, I’ll have check which software version it has. You would think it should be all...
  4. D

MK8 Golf R Infotainment features have never worked since new

Update. Problem fixed with my infotainment system. Most of my issues stemmed from Sirius XM radio. When I looked up Sirius XM radio issues with the MK8 Golf, there were a lot of people saying the same things as me. One person said his shop replaced the 5F Module and everything worked perfectly...
  5. D

MK8 Golf R Infotainment features have never worked since new

I have a US Spec MK8 Golf R 6 Spd manual. The infotainment system has never worked like it was meant to. I can save local radio stations to Favorites and that's about it. I have only once been able to store Sirius XM stations with all the proper graphics. They never really came back. I can...