GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. Kristian

Honda S2000 Photoshop.

C&C Welcome.
  2. Kristian

Official Fact. Thread. (Intellectual Thread .=./)

I like a good fact now and again, whether it be weird, funny, factual, irrelevant. Did you know.... Carrots used to be purple. The Dutch changed them because they preferred Orange.
  3. Kristian

Anyone get harsh shadows with a 10mm lens??

I've got a Sigma 10-20mm lens. At night i just use the flash on the camera and most of the time experience a harsh shadow which seems to go from bottom left to bottom right. Anyone got any ideas?
  4. Kristian

...boy on bench

C&C Welcome
  5. Kristian

Ordered my new lens.

Hey everyone, i ordered my Sigma 10-20mm lens today, i got it for £340 new. Anyone any experience with this lens? pics would be great :)
  6. Kristian

..A couple of my Favourites | (photoshop content)

Just two of my chops, no haters please, just a mess about. It's more the chopping i'm showing not necessarily the car!
  7. Kristian

Nikon + tripod = Win

Street light Take your rubbish home Summer corn C&C welcome, thanks.
  8. Kristian

Wish Me Luck Guys!!

So tomorrow i find out my A-Level results which ultimately decides whether or not i go to University, it'd be cool to get as many 'good-lucks' as i can!! :thumbsup: Thanks guys
  9. Kristian

My First Light Box Shoot

please be nice, i've never done this before; Thanks
  10. Kristian

Does anyone use lighting???

Just looking about for photography lighting, possibly two 500w stands. Could anyone give any suggestions?? Thanks
  11. Kristian

How do i show the thread that i've sub'd to?

If i go on 'Quick links' and 'subscribed threads' a large list of a load of sub'd threads comes up. I've only ever sub'd to one thread. Any ideas? Thanks
  12. Kristian

Photoshop Work - Female model

C&C Welcome
  13. Kristian

Really Funny/Awesome Song...

This guy's pretty big in the UK, here's one of his old songs. Enjoy G5KgC-lQsCo
  14. Kristian

OMFG!

Someone seriously made a film about this??? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9wmTv2nqTHo
  15. Kristian

New help???

Hi, i can't see a difference between (when shooting in aperture) for example f4 and 1/50 and for example f22 and 1/1.3. The pictures seem to same, i don't understand how changing the aperture changes the picture. thanks! (yes i am a noob!)
  16. Kristian

Best Lens for Car Photography??

I know it's probably down to personal preference but i'm new to car photography and would like to hear some opinions ;) Also, does picture from Flickr show what lens the pic was taken with?? Thanks
  17. Kristian

Flickr Accounts

I'm just getting into shooting cars and general photography. I know a lot of you have Flickr accounts already so it'd be great if you could post up your account just to give newbies that extra helping hand. I also know that some of you are really good photographers so please post. Here's mine -...
  18. Kristian

..help me out here

I've been on the forum for a good while now and i dont understand the difference between the Golf and a Rabbit?? You'll probably slaughter me for asking but if i no one tells me i'll never know. Thanks ;)
  19. Kristian

Firecrackers/French Bangers

Hi, does anyone know where i could get hold of some firecrackers or french bangers. I used to use them when i was younger and just forgot about them overtime but would like to get a couple more to mess around with xD Any Suggestions?? Also can firecrackers be separated and used individually? Thanks
  20. Kristian

How can i get a good photo at night?

Lets assume that i have no lighting what so ever. What settings should i use on my camera to get a decent shot. Should i set my ISO to auto, although i use a tripod? What about apeture etc...? Thanks Conor