GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. W

Can anyone run a CarFax?

Does anyone have an unlimited account and could run me a report? Thanks so much. VIN- WBSBR93402EX24691
  2. W

BMW 335i Questions

A friend of mine is looking at buying a 2009 335i sedan. It's certified at a BMW dealer with 24k miles for 30 grand, it seems like a good deal. I know the fuel pump on the twin turbo engine fails alot, but the warranty for them was extended. Are there any other weak points? In terms of mods-...
  3. W

Nikkor 50mm 1.8 vs 1.4

So I'm looking at getting a 50mm prime. The 1.8 is a steal for 100 bucks. The 1.4 is 300. According to the tests I've read, the 1.8 is just as sharp and has less distortion than the 1.4. Id assume the 1.4 is built better though. I'm sure the 1.8 can give me the narrow DOF I'm looking for...
  4. W

phone app ideas

I'm doing a project in a class about the mobile app industry. What would be some theoretical apps for your phones that you would download. thanks
  5. W

S500 and a Prelude in one

I thought this was pretty funny http://buffalo.craigslist.org/cto/1806656561.html
  6. W

Canada to USA shipping?

I am looking at a milltek CB in canada that would need to be shipping back to the USA. Does anyone know of a good cheap shipping company? Also I've been reading about brokerage fees that I would be charged after it get delivered. Would someone like to give me a crash coarse on canada to usa...